From Russia with love [#29]: Spring 2018 and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinami Amori

So she was, like, a junior James Bond at age 12? Cool! First she dumps Morozov and now this. My opinion of her just keeps going up. :respec:
yeah, right, James Bond my foot...... more like "a 14 year old advert for pervert" on daddy's dollar...... :D
https://pp.userapi.com/c617431/v617431509/98c/Wlp4ByIu8ok.jpg

More like Morozov dumped her for Ksenya..... Davankova has not yet taken off the wedding ring.

You can help her.... and offer to take for free her next "personal video", because poor thing has to hire a paid artist to follow her around..... lets see..... she did sleeping, waking up, showering, teeth brushing, cooking, eating........ So all that is left is "cleansing" of the intestines process.

hanca

Values her privacy
Af
yeah, right, James Bond my foot...... more like "a 14 year old advert for pervert" on daddy's dollar...... :D
https://pp.userapi.com/c617431/v617431509/98c/Wlp4ByIu8ok.jpg

More like Morozov dumped her for Ksenya..... Davankova has not yet taken off the wedding ring.

You can help her.... and offer to take for free her next "personal video", because poor thing has to hire a paid artist to follow her around..... lets see..... she did sleeping, waking up, showering, teeth brushing, cooking, eating........ So all that is left is "cleansing" of the intestines process.
After reading your post, the impression I am getting is that you envy her. So she had easy life, in your view. But whatever people see from outside does not mean that it is so easy and uncomplicated from inside. I really don’t know why her being able to travel and enjoy herslef should be a reason for so much criticism. We live the way we want to, and if we don’t like something, we can either put up with it or try to change it. She does what she wants to. As long as she doesn’t harm anyone else, I am fine with it. Alright, her videos may not be the top of my watching list, maybe is is either immature or not very intelligent, but I really don’t know why I should have any negative feelings towards her because she decided to spend her life by eating, sleeping, travelling and doing whatever she wants to. Good for her. Not everyone can be a doctor or scientist.

barbarafan

Looks like Aliev and Fedichkina are engaged or just making their relationship "official".... from Aliev's IG:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlAUfLNHt1v/?taken-by=dimaaliev

:D I've never been so happy to be single too, and with few various residence options... :lol: and a new boy in every airport..

Neah.... Davankova is a spoiled brat since young age. Her parents are rich (co-owners of a major cosmetics company) and been spoiling their kids since birth: they ski all over europe, play golf, ride air-gliders and helicopters, play paintball, ride on hi-tech mobiles, and have lives of what is called in Russia "majorchiki" or "golden-youth"... all fun, and no responsibilities or accountability.
Her brother posts "fancy fotos of his luxury activities" all the time on VK (russian Facebook)..... and jokes about Hitler exterminating Jews and Gypsies are funny.... and parents don't bother checking their social media..
https://pp.userapi.com/c618416/v618416862/10856/0BZ3J2h-cR0.jpg
https://pp.userapi.com/c617916/v617916368/b5a8/X6e7sGIPUzk.jpg

Davankova was posting "jail bait/bimbo" fotos since 2011 when she was 12-13.... way before she met Morozov for the first time.
2011 https://pp.userapi.com/c410719/v410719509/9f0/LamoXCs35RI.jpg
2012 https://pp.userapi.com/c614826/v614826509/11532/nmkD7XSvp38.jpg
2013 https://pp.userapi.com/c617516/v617516509/1dce/XtFsW_3kO_Y.jpg
2014 https://pp.userapi.com/c617431/v617431509/9b1/ulcENIto5sE.jpg
2015 https://pp.userapi.com/c625523/v625523509/147e6/ayPabCxkzRw.jpg

Not to mention she periodically complained (at the age of 13 and on) about having to go to 7:30 am and other early morning skating practices, it's was too early for a 13 year old princess to wake up. No wonder first Deputat and then Enbert ran from her after just one season.
... and she hates school and studying for tests and exams..... and posts all sorts of education-degrading fotos, turning "her arse on education"..... litteraly... This school year she went to a luxury resort instead of studying for Uni exams and posted this: "On this foto you can see clearly how impressive is me turn and walk away from studying for the upcoming exams" https://www.instagram.com/p/BjE-34ZDBBt/?hl=en&taken-by=vdavankova
... well she is not skating, not working, not taking care of child or family members, and does not want to study.... Back in the days it was called "parasitism on society" and had legal penalties.

.. something is seriously wrong with this 20-year old... she recently hired a video-maker to come to her house and make a film about her waking up in the morning, taking shower and eating breakfast... around pink furniture, teddy bears and hearts... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgqTy0j-a8

I don't know as a fact if Morozov left her, or she left him, or if he is dating Stolbova, but if this is true, then i can see why Morozov would drop Davankova for Stolbova, who is intelligent, smart, complex, hard working, interested in things and sexy..

I checked out her instagram a few months ago to see if she had found a new partner and I saw what you are referring to above. She was prancing around and flaunting it years ago - way before she was old enough for the Lolita stage. In the translated blog she said she was messing up big time at school but had made sure her teacher loved her so she felt she would get away with it. I would give it 50% chance that with the character of trying to get something for nothing that she played up to all her coaches and possibly stalking Morozov to get more attention and get away with shit. Maybe she cured him of liking young females and the dangers you can face as a man who needs to be above reproach. Maybe he had to marry her as he was backed into a corner. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

VGThuy

Zazy

Seriously Tinami, why do you care so much? Why does it offend you that a 20-year-old skater is immature?
And how is it the woman who's being picked apart - and not Morozov? He's a grown man who preys on his teenage skaters, if he wanted maturity he wouldn't be going for teenagers. But he can groom them, control them, especially as their coach. It's gross.

zebraswan

I don't think that leopards change their spots...but perhaps, just perhaps, having a daughter the same age as the girls he dates would have some influence on him, at least for now. She is old enough to fully understand what her dad's reputation is like, and maybe it makes her as uncomfortable as everyone else. Imagine having a "stepmother" only 3 years older than you, and she does come off as even less mature than her age, based on her vapid vlogs. I can't speak for Annabelle, but it would certainly bother me a lot.

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
I checked out her instagram a few months ago to see if she had found a new partner and I saw what you are referring to above. She was prancing around and flaunting it years ago - way before she was old enough for the Lolita stage. In the translated blog she said she was messing up big time at school but had made sure her teacher loved her so she felt she would get away with it. I would give it 50% chance that with the character of trying to get something for nothing that she played up to all her coaches and possibly stalking Morozov to get more attention and get away with shit. Maybe she cured him of liking young females and the dangers you can face as a man who needs to be above reproach. Maybe he had to marry her as he was backed into a corner. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

This comment is extremely deranged, sexist and alarming.

So have been several other comments on the last two pages. If you’d rather criticise an inoffensive teen girl because she was popular, feminine or what have you instead of the man who groomed her sexually, stop commenting right now and reevaluate your life.

Seriously, some posters’ apparent belief that young girls are capable of sexually entrapping/manipulating grown men and have full cognizance of their actions when in a “relationship” with an adult makes me worry for the people around them.

Last edited:

hanca

Values her privacy
Somehow, I seriously doubt it. I can't imagine TA trading anything for stupid.
You can envy one thing but not wanting the whole ‘package’. It seems that TA wouldn’t ming having the whole lifestyle, travelling and doing whatever one wants to, without taking on being stupid.

barbarafan

This comment is extremely deranged, sexist and alarming.

So have been several other comments on the last two pages. If you’d rather criticise an inoffensive teen girl because she was popular, feminine or what have you instead of the man who groomed her sexually, stop commenting right now and reevaluate your life.

Seriously, some posters’ apparent belief that young girls are capable of sexually entrapping/manipulating grown men and have full cognizance of their actions when in a “relationship” with an adult makes me worry for the people around them.

Do you live in a cave? Young girls are definitely quite capable of the above and I have seen it many times. These females give the rest of us a really bad name...those of us like myself who actually were molested and those who have been brutally raped have to fight prejudice everyday because girls like that do exist. It just makes it harder on all the rest of women. I am not a fan of Morozov but fair is fair.

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
I'm just going to say that if you see that picture as "an advert for pervert", then it was pretty successful as she certainly got a customer. I guess it's what you call knowing your audience and successfully marketing it to them.
That reminds me of the Ted Talk where a marketing data person Amy Webb explained how she used those principles for her online dating profile and found her husband.

https://youtu.be/d6wG_sAdP0U

Last edited:

VGThuy

This discussion makes me wonderr whether there are posters here who think that every woman who doesn’t wear underwear is asking to be raped.

Or ones who do...but it was like pink or red or something so they wanted it to be seen or whatever. A friend of mine said a classmate of hers once went on a date with a fellow classmate and he ended up telling her off for being promiscuous because she obviously expected sex. He could tell because she had shaved her legs for the date.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I had no issues with Davankova's relationship with Morozov apart from the fact the next person in line with a serial cheater is always certain they'll be the last in line. They have to learn the hard way. She was of age and could make her own choices, good or bad. I certainly don't think he was lured into something. :lol: I wish her well. It was a pity she outgrew Deputat as a pair skater because they were one of my favorite junior teams.

Moreover, I'm much more interested in who Stolbova is skating with than whomever she's having sex with. And, we have no basis to think she's having sex with Morozov. He could be coaching her, choreographing her next program, or whatever.

analia

Each individual is obviously different. I suspect no one in Davankova's circle would think a bikini yacht photo for a 14 year old is anything special, but it would be a very different picture for someone who has never seen such a thing.

So Morozov cheats, but who says his girlfriends are all about monogamy? Who says 16 year olds (male or female) must be victims? I've had relationships with older man all my life (which is my preference) and I have never once felt "vulnerable" outside the normal range of relationship problems. It's simply much easier to deal with experienced people. Morozov isn't popular with women for no reason. It looks like he actually tries very hard, expensive presents, fancy travels, romantic gestures et al. Relationships get boring or difficult and people break up. Maybe Davankova misses home and doesn't want to live in New Jersey. Big deal.

starrynight

I have long suspected much of what you've written about her life, though I still can't believe her parents would be neglectful enough to let her actually go through with marrying Morosov at such a young age.

I actually feel her parents handled it very well. She was probably determined to be with Morozov and by going along with it, her parents prevented some dramatic sort of 'Romeo+ Juliet' mindset, kept her in the family unit and were then able to quietly take her back in when it was all over. A much preferable tactic than fracturing the family unit and alienating their daughter and not knowing anything that's going on. They probably knew it would all blow over quite quickly, so better to keep her on good terms and close while it all played out.

I think at the end of the day, sure, young people can be immature and try all sorts of things, but the onus is on the adults to be the responsible ones and not encourage them and to direct them to more constructive behaviour. The same kind of teenage behaviour would play out all the time in schools and training environments every day across the world. But most of those adult coaches and teaches can restrain themselves. I know plenty of teachers and they find that kind of behaviour in students so immature and off-putting that not in a million years would they give it an audience or find it appealing. And so it should be with a coach also. It says everything about Morozov that he probably encouraged it and was drawn in by it. Any other professional coach would have shut that down instantly and directed Davankova to more constructive and beneficial attitudes. So it's really on Morozov.

Mad for Skating

I am appalled at the direction this thread has taken...

First of all, as @rfisher pointed out, we have no proof that there's anything going on between Ksenia and Nikolai Morozov. He has worked with her previously as a choreographer and done some decent work. While I definitely don't agree with his womanizing, he has also done some perfectly professional work with other skaters (e.g. Weaver/Poje) that has not involved a sexual relationship, so to assume he is sleeping with every attractive young woman who comes into his rink is not necessarily true...

Also, I think it's very disrespectful (and weird!) of us to sit around speculating about her sex life. She is 26 years old and who she wants to sleep with is none of our business. I personally don't want her to be just another notch in Morozov's belt, but if she wants to date the old vampire, she knows what she is getting herself into.

Anyhow, unless we see pictures of Morozov and Ksenia going on dates/making out, we shouldn't really make assumptions.

caseyedwards

But so much of the sex morozov has is as coach to the girl/woman! Is most of his sex from abusing the relationship between coach and skater? And he started to statutory rape girls women like ilinykh.

hanca

Values her privacy
But so much of the sex morozov has is as coach to the girl/woman! Is most of his sex from abusing the relationship between coach and skater? And he started to statutory rape girls women like ilinykh.
What exactly do you call statutory rape? Statutory rape is defined differently in every country. For example, in some countries there is no age of consent and then you may not have statutory rape at all. Here the age of consent is 16 but statutory rape is sex with someone under 13... I don’t think Morozov slept with someone that young.

VGThuy

What exactly do you call statutory rape? Statutory rape is defined differently in every country. For example, in some countries there is no age of consent and then you may not have statutory rape at all. Here the age of consent is 16 but statutory rape is sex with someone under 13... I don’t think Morozov slept with someone that young.

I think New Jersey specifically was discussed in some other thread. The age of consent is 16 in New Jersey but there are different restrictions when there's a person of authority involved.

hanca

Values her privacy
I think New Jersey specifically was discussed in some other thread. The age of consent is 16 in New Jersey but there are different restrictions when there's a person of authority involved.
But when Morozov coached Ilynikh, were they living in New Jersey? I thought they were in Russia which means that their relationship would fall under Russian jurisdiction but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information