2022-2023 Skate Canada Challenge (Jr/Sr) November 30-December 3 2022

danafan

Canadian ladies über
I was able to watch the last group of junior women live. So much good skating!
The senior women's event was interesting. Under rotations really hurt my favourite Foster but her triple lutz was a beauty. I thought Bombardier might implode after her opening jump but wow she delivered. Shame about Kaiya. Anyway I hope the skaters can build on this at nationals because it could be a great event!

danafan

Canadian ladies über
I wasn't familiar with Amy Shao Ning Yang but she was impressive, despite not doing the harder triples. Interesting that she did a good triple flip in the short with +GOE but she didn't attempt this in the long.
Tobin had one of her best free skates. Still wondering why her TES scores aren't on the ISU list.
The falls on the triple flips and the +REP really hurt Miclette but she keeps improving and she's becoming a favourite (who am I kidding - I love almost all of them LOL). Dupuis had one of her best free skates too.

As I said the juniors were really good and I want to go back and watch some of the free skates I missed. Lulu Lin was really good and hopefully she will get an assignment after nationals, assuming she skates well there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information