Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Kimmy's lines and carriage remind me so much of just-turned-senior Kostner in 2003. Almost the same straight approach into her jumps, the same kind of lean on some of them.

The Double Axel is almost the exact same as Carolina's was at that point, and the extensions on the landings are giving me major flashbacks too.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
This is weird. USA channel is about 10 seconds ahead of Peacock. I guess I'll watch on USA.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Kimmy has really matured. Immediately, she establishes a presence and command on the ice with such an easy elegance. I know she's had a rough season, but I'm really looking forward to what she shows us up until the Olympics. Just amazing skating skills paired with gorgeous extension and tension. Almost night and day compared to 2 years ago. I really can't think of anyone in the field with a better combination of skating skills, extension, and ability to hold tension.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Kimmie's lines and carriage remind me so much of just-turned-senior Kostner in 2003. Almost the same straight approach into her jumps, the same kind of lean on some of them.

Yes, young Caro is absolutely the vibe I get from her. Probably lightening never strikes twice so we won't get the same kind of growth from her as we got from Kostner, but we'd all be lucky if we did. That being said, she already has a lot more artistic skill than many.

skatingguy

decently
Kimmy REPOND 🇨🇭
Coach: Jeromie Repond, Mathieu Delcambre
Music: Freya by Christian Reindl

3F+3T
3Lz!
3Lo
2A
Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4
Choreo Sequence
3F+2T+2Lo
2A+3T
3S
Layback Spin 3
Step Sequence 4

Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Amazing :love:

133.38 = 1st Place
196.02 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
KIMMIE IS BAAAAACK!!!!!! Switzerland 🇨🇭

And what an elegant dress! Loveliest dress of the season! (But the hair roots?)

skatingguy

decently
Livia KAISER 🇨🇭
Personal Best: 128.41
Season Best: 128.41
Current Rank: 10
Music: Lucy Gray (part 1)
Lion Theme
Run With Your Heart
Coach: Linda Van Troyen, Sindra Kriisa

Debuts at WCh. 2024 National bronze medalist & 2023 National Champion. Ranked 4th at 2024 ECh & 18th in her debut at 2023 ECh. Was 22nd at 2023 WJCh. Came 4th at Nebelhorn Trophy & Budapest Trophy 2023. Placed 5th at Swiss Open & Warsaw Cup 2033. Won Bavarian Open 2024.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information