Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Mikutina's dress is beautiful, her program is quite nice, and she has some very quietly wonderful skating quality. She has a lot going on with having moved to the States and seemingly focusing very much on University, but there's still a lot to admire here.

Jay42

Between the click of the light
no i had to listen to the zydeco music hour every sunday on am radio and honestly a zydeco program would slay
I just watched the movie Free Fire with Brie Larson and Cillian Murphy and the score is all zydeco and it 100% would slay I agree.

skatingguy

decently
Olga Mikutina 🇦🇹
Coach: G. Chait, A. Bychenko, E. Krasnopolskiy
Music: The Curse, Dawn of Faith

3Lz+3T
3Lo
2F+1Eu+3Sq
Fly Camel Spin 4
2A
Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 4
2Lz
Step Sequence 4

3Sq+2Lo
1A
Choreo Sequence
Change Foot Combo Spin 4

Good skate for Mikutina, but left a bunch of points on the board with 3 popped jumps.

116.99 = 4th Place
177.76 = 4th Place

Last edited:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
no i had to listen to the zydeco music hour every sunday on am radio and honestly a zydeco program would slay
I so wanted someone to skate to zydeco the first time the theme was Folk Music.

But what about the gloved sleeves? Surely that takes away some of the positive GOE.
We will allow it this time since they blend well.

I was raised on Top 40 until my parents discovered Rock 'n Roll.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
lol someone on twitter is annoyed with keegan messing because he stood with that giant flag in the stands for schizas and they got whacked in the head by it so anyway control your flag
Wonderful, I would've done the same if I knew said person was active on skating Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information