Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have one cat doing that! But with the other I had an "OK, just this once you can go outside" situation, which ended with me searching the yard for the miscreant, thus missing both Josefin & Kurakova.
I told the stupid people to shut up for Josefin. 🤷

Kaiser's jump technique is slightly weird.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Kaiser's head and neck move differently from the rest of her body and it is kind of jarring? and then her arms don't have enough tension

she's getting through this though i guess

Jay42

Between the click of the light
I'm going to backtrack to Kimmy for a second here because I was eating while she was skating and couldn't put my food down easily. I hope that she and her team can maybe talk to Carolina for advice on how to skate while also very long. She did well today but she still seems like she doesn't quite know what to do with her limbs yet and I think Carolina could help.

skatingguy

decently
Livia Kaiser 🇨🇭
Coach: Linda Van Troyen, Sindra Kriisa
Music: Lucy Gray, Lion Theme, Run with Your Heart

3Lz+3T
3F+2A+SEQ
3F
3S

Change Foot Combo Spin 4
3Lz+2T+2Loq

3Lo
2A
Step Sequence 2
Fly Sit Spin 4
Choreo Sequence

Fly Change Foot Combo Spin 3

Another very good skate for Kaiser. Everything just a little tight, and stiff, and it will help her scores in the future if she soften some of her movements, and have the movement come from her core.

123.19 = 4th Place
187.24 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Oh, the smile on Livia's face as she comes to the end of her program! She wasn't about to let herself fall on any of those jumps, come hell or high water. She should be very proud of herself today.

Matryeshka

Euler? Euler? Anyone?
Switzerland really setting themselves up nicely for the next quad.

Kaiser did really well in her first Worlds--solid in short and free, reliable, did well enough to get spots for next year on the GP but not so much that she'll have a ton of pressure/attention.

susieB129

Repond and Kaiser would both do well this offseason to learn how to take better advantage of those enviably long long long arms and legs. Switzerland has a great future in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information