Worldle - Daily Geography Game

hoptoad

Is anyone still doing this? Today I can't figure out the final "nearby country" even after looking at the map. And what I thought was the obvious nearby country wasn't one at all.

gkelly

Is anyone still doing this? Today I can't figure out the final "nearby country" even after looking at the map. And what I thought was the obvious nearby country wasn't one at all.

I couldn't get the first one or the last one.

alexikeguchi

Are you referring to flagle? If so, I think this is one of those places that shouldn't be eligibile since it's a territory rather than an independent country. If that helps. Today's globle answer is definitely a country.

hoptoad

No, I'm pretty bad at flags, lol. I meant today's worldle.

Now if you get the country, it asks you for the bordering (or nearby) countries, and then the capital and flag. Today's country was easy, but it doesn't reveal the answers to the nearby countries, and one still has me stumped.

alexikeguchi

No, I'm pretty bad at flags, lol. I meant today's worldle.

Now if you get the country, it asks you for the bordering (or nearby) countries, and then the capital and flag. Today's country was easy, but it doesn't reveal the answers to the nearby countries, and one still has me stumped.
Got it! I haven't played any of the games in a while, so I didn't know that worldle had the new feature. I am also having issues with one, assuming it's the same.

ETA I got my fifth, and maybe it's not the same one. Considering all of the five, one has an official name different from the one we use in English. Maybe that's it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information