πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #147 2/6
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩

🌎 Jul 18, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 6 | Avg. Guesses: 10.22
🟨🟧🟨🟧πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩 = 7

#globle

I knew the Worldle answer looked like islands somewhere in the Arctic, so I had to think about what territories are where. I guess it's a good brain exercise!

Lilia A

#Worldle #179 2/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬…οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

So, based on the answer's very very close proximity to my first guess, I take it they calculate it based on the capital city of each country. Maybe I missed this in the instructions, but I always wondered if this is how they calculated distance. That explains a lot. Oh and yes, yesterday's game was hard as well. Luckily my second guess was Norway and when I was told it was north of it, I knew it had to be something like that (not that I didn't try my luck with Sweden lol, because I've seen weirder things with this game).

#Flagle #148 6/6
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

Almost didn't get it. I got confused with another flag, whose country is pretty far away. Oh well.

🌎 Jul 19, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 14 | Avg. Guesses: 7.5
🟨🟩 = 2

#globle
Wow, so my default second guess was it this time. I think it was either yesterday or the day before that took me 14 guesses. Hence why my average shot up so much. I usually take anywhere from 5 to 8.

Stefanie

Today's was good. The very fortified-looking and defined border gave it away for me. Took me a few seconds, but then I got it.

screech

Today's Worldle just confused me, as it was so unusual looking, but when I saw the answer it was like 'Ooooooh!'
For Flagle I knew it was from a certain continent, but just couldn't guess it.
Surprisingly I got globle the easiest today.

alexikeguchi

#Worldle #180 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #149 2/6
🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩🟩🟩

#globle 🌎 Jul 20, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 13 | Avg. Guesses: 5.62
⬜⬜πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩 = 5

I had a crazy day at work yesterday and couldn't get my daily fix, but today's answers were a great opportunity to ease back in... No trick questions!

screech

I had a good flag day. Made my random guess for the first one (wrong of course). Saw the colour and guessed one of the main flags I know with that colour in that place, and was wrong, so guessed the other flag that comes to mind and voila.

Globle wasn't bad today. I didn't get Worldle though (every country I guessed was 74-79%)

UMBS Go Blue

Π‘Π»Π°Π²Π° Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ—Π½Ρ–!
#Worldle #181 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #150 3/6
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩

🌎 Jul 21, 2022 🌍 - the border is <10km of another country that I landed on 2nd, so of course I tried all of THAT country's "true" bordering countries :mitchell:
πŸ”₯ 23 | Avg. Guesses: 7.04
⬜πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩 = 8
#globle

Last edited:

Amy L

I did well in Worldle and got my hopes up, but then biffed everything else. There are so many teensy West African countries and of course the right one was the last one I guessed. :wall:

#Worldle #182 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #151 4/6
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩

🌎 Jul 22, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 10 | Avg. Guesses: 10
⬜🟨🟨⬜πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟧🟧
🟧πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩 = 15

#globle

alexikeguchi

#Worldle #183 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰
My current avatar photo is from this country.

#Flagle #152 3/6
🟩🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩

#globle 🌎 Jul 23, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 16 | Avg. Guesses: 5.44
🟨🟧🟩 = 3
Most proud of globle today!

alexikeguchi

#Worldle #184 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #153 4/6
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
Humbug... There are too many similar flags.

#globle 🌎 Jul 24, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 17 | Avg. Guesses: 5.35
🟧πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩 = 4

alexikeguchi

#Worldle #185 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #154 3/6
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩🟩🟩
I should have gotten it on the second try but consistently ignore the cursors/distances.

#globle 🌎 Jul 25, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 18 | Avg. Guesses: 5.28
⬜πŸŸ₯🟧🟩 = 4

Jenny

From the Bloc
I'm trying to figure out why I'm so incredibly bad at this game! Geography was always my thing, I love maps, been reading them since I was a small child, have several hanging on my walls, it was sorta a thing my father and I shared. In his last year when I talked to him on the phone nearly every day, I always had Google maps open because we'd end up talking about places one or both of us had been, routes he took, usual geographic features, news stories around the world, all of it.

And then today I don't even get the country he was born in :(

screech

Flagle was good today - got it in two (made my random first guess, and the bit that showed up made it clear to me)

Didn't get worldle. Just couldn't figure it out. Globle was 7 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information