Worldle - Daily Geography Game

Taso

I got the Worldle answer on the first try! I was thinking of vacationing there about a year ago since it was one of the few places with a lenient COVID policy at that point, so it looked vaguely familiar.

I was also a map and geography nerd even as a very young child and used to pore over atlases and my father's large globe and National Geographic magazine collection. There are places in the world I put on my travel wish list just because the shape or location of the country fascinated me. Kamchatka, which I was able to visit in 2016, was one of those and Oman, where I am going in a couple months, was another.
These are incredibly unusual places to travel to! I love it :D Good for you for following your dreams!

gkelly

#Flagle #130 3/6
πŸŸ₯🟩🟩
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩

Took me a bit to figure out how to work this one.

I still haven't figured it out. All I ever see is white squares. Including in the example in the instructions at the ? link.

Maybe this is not compatible with my computer.

Amy L

I still haven't figured it out. All I ever see is white squares. Including in the example in the instructions at the ? link.

Maybe this is not compatible with my computer.
It starts out blank. You guess a country at random, and then it reveals one square of the flag.

genevieve

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger (she/her)
Staff member
So I’m really terrible at this and the GF is annoyingly excellent at it. I’m just glad I finally got this one.

#Worldle #163 6/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β†˜οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬‡οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β†™οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬‡οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β†™οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

Ps how do the green boxes correspond?

nlloyd

#Worldle #163 3/6 (100%)

πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬œβ†˜οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β†˜οΈ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

Is the only initial clue in Worldle the shape of the geographical country/territory? If so, how were people able to get this on their first try? Amazing.

BTW @Allskate you can change the kms to miles in the settings (cog icon). You can also make the game more difficult there by:

Replacing proximity percent by size percent,
Hiding country image for more of a challenge, or
Randomly rotating country image.

UMBS Go Blue

Π‘Π»Π°Π²Π° Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ—Π½Ρ–!
If so, how were people able to get this on their first try?
A world map (with flags on the margins) on the wall at home to stare at - and map coloring assignments at school - when growing up... plus a few lucky guesses. :p

#Worldle #164 1/6 (100%)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰
worldle.teuteuf.fr

#Flagle #133 5/6 - knew what this one was after the 1st reveal (upper left corner) but doubted myself and misjudged the distance :drama:
πŸŸ₯🟩πŸŸ₯
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

🌎 Jul 4, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 6 | Avg. Guesses: 6.5
πŸŸ₯🟩 = 2
#globle

Jimena

Is the only initial clue in Worldle the shape of the geographical country/territory? If so, how were people able to get this on their first try? Amazing.
Jetpunk quizzes on countries of the world by shape.

Taso

Yikes, Kuwait! I've gotten all the others right in one guess and I never got Kuwait :lol:

UMBS Go Blue

Π‘Π»Π°Π²Π° Π£ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ—Π½Ρ–!
#Worldle #165 1/6 (100%) - if you remember what happened in 1990/1991 - especially all the maps with arrows and battle lines on the news (plus the country's outline looks like a silhouette of Darth Vader) - this should have been an easy one :)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŽ‰

#Flagle #134 4/6 - obviously not an ISU member frequently displayed on Wedgie Data :p :drama:
🟩πŸŸ₯🟩
🟩πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯

🌎 Jul 5, 2022 🌍
πŸ”₯ 7 | Avg. Guesses: 6.71
⬜🟨🟧πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯🟧🟧🟩 = 8
#globle - that was some maddening triangulation :drama:

Last edited:

Jimena

Got Worldle in one guess, flagle in 3, but Globle kicked my butt. It took me 11 guesses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information