What would Brian Boitano do?

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Thank you for the link. It is really kind of funny that THAT GORGEOUSNESS is him just getting some exercise!

Sylvia

TBD
Before the COI reunion, Brian brought Katarina Witt "to the post office here in Minneapolis to send her American fan mail. Long trip from Berlin to send fan mail.": https://www.instagram.com/p/BxQDEv7j-4s/
If you have an Instagram account, check out his IG story for their :lol: interaction inside the post office and to see how long her receipt was!

Back in April, Brian attended the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus' annual gala fundraiser and presented Adam Rippon with an award - here's his photo with Kristin Chenoweth who also was honored that night: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwzlmykDs3i/

Sylvia

TBD
Here's the full video ("Pretty good layout today [Oct. 21]. Shaky points but the print was really good. Right back change Loop."):

Today ("My first day of back paragraph loops. I need a more flexible back!!"):

:respec:

(CC: @Theoreticalgirl)

Last edited:

starrynight

Really interesting article, thanks for sharing. The talk about the media focus at Sochi on the Russian anti-gay laws was interesting. I think it put a lot of pressure on athletes. The media were asking them to make comments and I think it's really difficult for athletes to know what to say.

It was also interesting to read the comments of the agent and how he was told he couldn't come out because the majority of skating fans were female. Which is kind of amusing, because if a skater or actor is a sex symbol, them being 'taken' or gay makes literally zero difference to a fan's prospects of dating them in real life... so it shouldn't actually interfere with the fantasy and appeal.

Sylvia

TBD
Scott Hamilton chatted with Brian for just under an hour on Friday, April 17, 2020 (uploaded on April 26):

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information