What song are you listening to?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
To my over-zealous delight, Stevie Nicks is #93 from Rolling Stones Top 200 Best Singers of All Times List!!! :biggrinbo

I've been listening to My Fleetwood Mac Live 1980's album in celebration of this. There are so many great songs from that two album set, and at this moment, I'm listening to Dreams.

Of course, there are several great singers that had the honor of being on that list and I'm thrilled for all of them.

Congratulations, Stevie Nicks!!! :cheer2::respec::rockstar:

Last edited:

katmari

Happy 91st birthday, John Williams!

John composed the music for the TV movie Jane Eyre in 1971. It's always been one of my favorites and I've been fortunate enough to see John Williams conduct the suite live with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.

katmari

Jerry Goldsmith (February 10, 1929-July 21, 2004)

This is my favorite film score by him (and was famously skated by Todd Eldredge in 1996):

paskatefan

Jerry Goldsmith (February 10, 1929-July 21, 2004)

This is my favorite film score by him (and was famously skated by Todd Eldredge in 1996):

That was a gorgeous soundtrack! I bought it because of Todd's performance to it! For that matter, I have bought lots of movie soundtracks thanks to figure skating (in some cases even if I haven't seen the movie).

Cachoo

"The Ringer" recently published an article about my favorite rendition of "The Star Spangled Banner" sung by the late, great Marvin Gaye. I loved this when I first heard it then and I love it today:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Dimash SOS at Emi Gala in UAE 2022

Rina RUS

This song is called “Circle Dances of This World” or maybe “Circle Dances of Peace” (in the contemporary Russian language the word “world” and the word “peace” have the same spelling). The musical group is called “Khorosho-Da-Ladno” (this name means “Finely And Harmoniously”.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
This song is called “Circle Dances of This World” or maybe “Circle Dances of Peace” (in the contemporary Russian language the word “world” and the word “peace” have the same spelling). The musical group is called “Khorosho-Da-Ladno” (this name means “Finely And Harmoniously”.

I have heard this song before, but sung by a different group.

Rina RUS

The Wonder of the Universe (by “Khorosho-Da-Ladno” too)

The words are simple:

I’m a wonder of the Universe, I’m a treasure of the world, I’m God's gift.
You are a wonder of the Universe, you are a treasure of the world, you are God's gift.
We are a wonder of the Universe, we are a treasure of the world, we are God's gift.
Everything is a wonder of the Universe, everything is a treasure of the world, everything is God's gift.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Been listening to John Anderson today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information