What song are you listening to?

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

This makes me want to visit Kentucky.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Just saw it on the news. The song was just released today, and John Lennon wrote it in 1978. AI was used in the making of the song, Now and Then.

Editing to add the history of the making of this final song by the Beatles.

Now and Then's eventful journey to fruition took place over five decades and is the product of conversations and collaborations between the four Beatles that go on to this day. The long mythologised John Lennon demo was first worked on in February 1995 by Paul, George and Ringo as part of The Beatles Anthology project but it remained unfinished, partly because of the impossible technological challenges involved in working with the vocal John had recorded on tape in the 1970s. For years it looked like the song could never be completed. But in 2022 there was a stroke of serendipity. A software system developed by Peter Jackson and his team, used throughout the production of the documentary series Get Back, finally opened the way for the uncoupling of John’s vocal from his piano part. As a result, the original recording could be brought to life and worked on anew with contributions from all four Beatles. This remarkable story of musical archaeology reflects The Beatles’ endless creative curiosity and shared fascination with technology. It marks the completion of the last recording that John, Paul and George and Ringo will get to make together and celebrates the legacy of the foremost and most influential band in popular music history.

Last edited:

BaileyCatts

this is my new favorite song. Lil Boo Thang! Paul Russell

I want to see the DWTS Pros do a big group number to this song. Somebody @ them or whatever it is you kids do on that twitter-gram-whatever stuff. :lol:

Please don't ruin my joy and tell me there is some double meaning in the lyrics here that I am too dense to understand because I luvs this song! :p

Simone411

this is my new favorite song. Lil Boo Thang! Paul Russell

I want to see the DWTS Pros do a big group number to this song. Somebody @ them or whatever it is you kids do on that twitter-gram-whatever stuff. :lol:

Please don't ruin my joy and tell me there is some double meaning in the lyrics here that I am too dense to understand because I luvs this song! :p
I saw Paul perform it yesterday on Live With Kelly and Mark, and fell in love with the song! It's awesome! :lol:

Simone411

Did anyone listen to IU's Love Wins All?
I just did, and thank you so much for sharing. It was incredible and beautiful. They had each other at the end and that's all they needed ... Love ❤️❤️

Simone411

The power went out most of the afternoon. It had rained most of the morning, and then around 10:30 a.m. there was a straight-line wind that caused a tree to fall across the road on one street just past my home to left. Another tree fell across the road on the next street down. Cleco had to block the road, and everyone had to detour down my street. I finally got power back around 2:45 p.m.

It was so peaceful during the time the power went out, and I could even hear all the birds chirping outside. I also had a song on my mind for the past couple of days and couldn't remember the name of it. Finally, I remembered while the birds were chirping. I have the record, and listened to it a couple of times after the power came back on.

It's always been one of my favorites and I decided to share it.

On My Own

I just did, and thank you so much for sharing. It was incredible and beautiful. They had each other at the end and that's all they needed ... Love ❤️❤️

It became huuuuge by the way.

She also released this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFbILexYSQg&ab_channel=이지금[IUOfficial]

Simone411

Listening to my Christine McVie album.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information