What song are you listening to?

Cachoo

I'm in a strange mood....I'm listening to the song that starts out like this:

It was Christmas Eve babe, In the drunk tank....

How I love The Pogues (and Fairytale of New York)

Susan1

Never saw the movie, but I had the soundtrack to it. Loved the soundtrack, the title song, & especially the instrumental parts! I wish I had it all on CD!
It was the second movie at the drive-in and I was there with a bunch of friends in high school and had part of one beer (3.2 even - must been a rough week in school, huh?) and fell asleep right after it started!

Listening right now - Carry On - CSNY

Susan1

I was listening to the psychedelic internet station. This song was so pretty, Grace Slick's voice!, and I started listening to the words. Wow. Shocked, I tell you, shocked. ha ha Written by David Crosby, not shocked. Hippies, free love....

Then I had to go find it and listen to it again. It says +lyrics, but not....

Susan1

I don't know what made me think of this, but I looked it up on Youtube -
I kept this episode of Nashville and I've probably rewound it to this song 50 times since 2014. Sometimes 2-3 in a row.

orbitz

I constantly find myself going back to music from the 80's, which had the best music ever; Added Paula Abdul's "Straight Up" to my workout playlist last night. I don't really care what new music the kids are listening to nowadays (yes, I sound like an old fart, LOL). x

Susan1

As if this day wasn't bad enough, they had to play Shannon on the internet radio. We always hoped it was about a girl that ran away. But it was about one of the Beach Boys' dog that got hit by a car. Man. :wuzrobbed

Cachoo

TGIF! Time to get moving:

Robyn: Dancing On My Own
https://youtu.be/CcNo07Xp8aQ

Billy Idol: Dancing With Myself

Donna Summer: Last Dance

Susan1

Funny - Little Willy by Sweet just played. I said out loud "I have that 45". Next song - Everybody Loves A Clown - Gary Lewis and the Playboys. Guess what, I have that 45 too. My dad brought that record home and I said it wasn't The Beatles. 1965 - I was 6. I knew what I liked. And I remember the story because it was told so many times while I was growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information