What song are you listening to?

Susan1

Honey - still gets to me. But, geez - made fun of her for falling and "almost" hurting herself. "Kind of dumb and kind of smart". 1968 - feminists should have called the radio stations. :)

Well, double geez - Lightning Strikes - I'm going to fool around, I can't help it, be there when I'm done. (I'm a sleazeball now, but I'll change?) - 1965

ETA - Everybody Loves a Clown. I still have that 45.

Cachoo

Susan1

All the Girls Love Alice - EJ (wow - I don't think I've ever heard that outside of my album. They do play several songs from Goodbye Yellow Brick Road on this classic rock internet station)

annie720

The new accapella version of Brandy (You're a Fine Girl) featuring original Looking Glass singer Eliott Lurie (in fine voice!) accompanied by a quartet of men who are just a tad younger. This takes me back to the summer between high school graduation and starting college, much of it spent at Virginia Beach, and is my current happy binge song. :)

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Listening to John Mellancamp this morning. I saw him on tour with Heart when he had his first hit, Hurt So Good. That was in the 80's and he was awesome! I've been listening to his greatest hits album, and here's a few of my favorites from that album.

Cherry Bomb - I like it because there's a little Cajun flavor mixed in.

Check It Out - a little more Cajun flavor.

Paper In Fire

Crumblin' Down

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information