What song are you listening to?

Susan1

Maybe I'm Amazed. I know the internet radio doesn't know these things, but yesterday would have been Linda McCartney's 80th birthday. It's funny how sometimes songs fit.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Maybe I'm Amazed. I know the internet radio doesn't know these things, but yesterday would have been Linda McCartney's 80th birthday. It's funny how sometimes songs fit.
I was listening to My Love earlier, and it always makes me a little sad. I found this on YouTube ...

My Love - A tribute to Linda & Paul McCartney

gkelly

I'm listening to the Women of Rock channel on the Sirius XM app.

A song came on a bit earlier with a distinctive guitar sound that reminded me of This Train Revised by the Indigo Girls, which I only know and loved from a mixtape that @Impromptu made me about 20 years ago.

I didn't think it really would be that song, and indeed it wasn't.

But the very next song was Galileo by Indigo Girls.

pat c

I found this song a while back, I like it.............:)

Artist's name is William Prince.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
For those of you who really loved Kylie Minogue‘s last album last year “disco”, she’s re-released it with some new songs. Seconds to midnight is really catchy

DISCO: Guest List Edition by Kylie Minogue
https://music.apple.com/us/album/disco-guest-list-edition/1586649162
ANL! :cheer: The other two recently released collabs are great, too. Really surpassed my expectations and actually better than the initial album (other than Miss a Thing and Real Groove).

Kiss of Life ft. Jessie Ware (probably my favorite music video in years, amazing aesthetic and they absolutely nailed camp)

Can't Stop Writing Songs About You ft. Gloria Gaynor, just released today:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
ANL! :cheer: The other two recently released collabs are great, too. Really surpassed my expectations and actually better than the initial album (other than Miss a Thing and Real Groove).

Kiss of Life ft. Jessie Ware (probably my favorite music video in years, amazing aesthetic and they absolutely nailed camp)

Can't Stop Writing Songs About You ft. Gloria Gaynor, just released today:

YASSSSSSSSS. Her songs are amazing. Can’t stop listening to them.

I can never decide which of the songs on the album are my favorite, miss a thing is awesome

Cachoo

Ok Brits: I found a video that was a great rendition of a 60's band doing "Everlasting Love." Then I found out that Love Affair was an actual band who originated this song. I don't remember ever hearing of them. The lead singer looks so young: https://youtu.be/JaYTNsS_m2w

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Suddenly feeling patriotic. This is a very good rendition of God bless America.

Rina RUS

Veronika Syromlya is an amazing young singer!

“Fly Away On The Wings Of Wind”

“If There Was No Winter”

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
One of my favorites Zhuravli. This one is by Mark Bernes. Will post my favorite version by Dmitri Horostovsky later.

Dmitri Horostivsky

katmari

Happy 90th birthday to John Williams!

In hommage, John Williams conducting the Tabernacle Choir in Call of the Champions (the fanfare he composed for the 2002 Winter Olympics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information