Welcome back Mr. Takahashi, we missed you!

ostile17

Scrufflet

Thanks kittyjake5! Boy does he ever know how to use his arms and just ooze! So glad he's back for us to enjoy!

tamms

Really looking forward to seeing him at Nats. Don't want to get my hopes high but I hope he will make it to the podium.

Foolhardy Ham Lint

Holy Sh-moly! That free skate over the weekend was the bomb!

Somebody assign him a Challenger Series between now and Japanese Nationals so that he can get the required TES to qualify for a world team berth.

Speaking of which, I would love to see Oda come back in some way, shape or form as well. His free skate from the Japan Open is one of my favourites of the season.

kittyjake5

OHK Prime interview and fluff about Dai's upcoming Nationals. Fingers crossed that all goes well
for my Main Man and he is satisfied with his performances and keeps his nerves in check.

His goal "Not confident enough to say a medal so...top 6 seems reasonable". At the end of the
clip Dai says he is contemplating a quad if possible.

TBH I don't think we will see a quad from Dai-chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdW...O3fLSJOsv5X6igOMlfdoeC3tfOK_qY7L1G1vXIxjXHD5Y

nimi

^ Speaking of Dai's quad troubles... I'm watching a 2012 documentary on YT about him (in Japanese but with English subtitles, yay!). The theme of Dai vs. 4T is a central one.

"Quad or not, I am not good at this jump, the one called toe loop. I hate toe loop, I really do. I wish it would disappear." (at 13:45) Awww Dai... :fragile:

I wonder if he still feels the same way?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
Oh my goodness. I was completely swept away with Dai's SP. It was breathtaking, and I haven't seen that in a long time. I've always loved Jason's artistry, but Dai has that plus more. He's more technically inclined, and those jumps are out of this world. I know I'm going on about this a lot, but I figured I would have to visit Earth on a parallel universe to see that kind of skating. His skating is very rare in this day and age … literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information