"The Walking Dead": Any fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterG

I've been watching season two of Afterlife, so I've had a sweet dose of Andrew Lincoln while The Walking Dead is on hiatus. Plus, I really like seeing Andrew Lincoln looking all clean and (relatively) not so stressed out. Plus I like his real accent. :D And while there are no zombies in Afterlife, there are plenty of dead people all over the place! :lol: I couldn't find a trailer for Afterlife, but here's a short interview with the two leads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiRRKKt1EQk

It's so interesting to hear Lincoln talk about his character taking action, as if this is not really who he is in real life. Wow, if the physical stuff he does on Afterlife was a stretch for him, he has blown all of that completely out of the water with his work on The Walking Dead!! :respec:

Marco

Maggie (Lauren Cohen) was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night. :grope:

2 days til TWD returns! I don't follow the comic but I hope they do something about Eugene. He is useless now.

PrincessLeppard

Holding Alex Johnson's Pineapple
OMFG. I did NOT see that coming with Tyreese! I mean, I knew the kid was behind him (but how did he open the door?) but didn't expect him to get bit. :eek:

eta:that's what blood on the picture of the house from the Grove was. Tyreese's blood. *sniff*

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:lol: clearly you haven't read the speculation sites. They all called it. This is, however, a major change from the comics, not that Tyreese has fulfilled the comic book role anyway.

PrincessLeppard

I don't read the speculation sites. Unless I hear that Daryl might be in danger. Then I'm all over the spoiler sites. :shuffle:

lmarie086

missing my cat :(
As soon as Tyreese walked into that room even AFTER SEEING A BODY ON THE BED I knew he was doomed.

I can't handle this show; why do I keep subjecting myself to this!?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Hmmmm....what was the deal with the walker with the iron rod protecting his neck?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Beth comes back and is singing.

WHY HAS GOD FORSAKEN ME?
That's because you didn't appreciate the skillful acting talents of Emily Kinney. :saint:

Ah...hmmm....another comic thing, except in the comics, it's Rick who loses half an arm while still at the prison. He survives. Maybe Tyreese isn't a goner just yet.

lmarie086

Okay this episode is CRAZY. I really thought Tyreese was about to die, and then his hallucination checks out and his arm is getting cut off. Boom.

Whoa.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
:lol: They are having a really bad day.And they finally notice that he's gone.

lmarie086

Dude. WTF?

(I get that deep down Tyreese just didn't really want to be in the world anymore...but WTF)

ETA: I'm kind of hoping they don't go to DC in the near future. Doesn't DC = Negan = bad news for Glenn?

I absolutely will not be okay if Glenn/Daryl/Carol die. That's my off limits list.

Last edited:

Japanfan

Disappointing episode for me. I didn't care for the surrealism and near-death fantasies of this episode. Although I appreciate the intention, comparisons to the work of Terence Malick are laughable to me.

The Grove was tragic and haunting for me. This one I just wanted to be over. Tyreese's musings and dilemmas aren't very interesting to me, I guess.

Last edited:

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
I'm not a fan of "hallucination" episodes. I didn't like Rick seeing dead Lori in season 3 either.

Noah is turning out to be a bigger drama queen than Eugene and Gabriel. :drama: All 3 are useless.

And Beth returned with a delightful tune for PrincessLeppard!!!! :cheer2::D

Last edited:

Server Guy

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmmm....what was the deal with the walker with the iron rod protecting his neck?
Guessing someone tried to stab it before and screwed up.
Dude. WTF?

(I get that deep down Tyreese just didn't really want to be in the world anymore...but WTF)

ETA: I'm kind of hoping they don't go to DC in the near future. Doesn't DC = Negan = bad news for Glenn?

I absolutely will not be okay if Glenn/Daryl/Carol die. That's my off limits list.
They'll be on the move for a bit and will come across someone (next episode or the one after, I think). This person will take them to a place called Alexandria Safe Zone. They'll be there for a while and you'll get a couple different story arcs. I imagine Glenn's bad news will be season 6.

But yeah, that episode was sad. :(

PrincessLeppard

a really terrible character in the graphic novels. I could really do without him on the TV series.

lmarie086

Not that I am ever truly relaxed while watching TWD, but really I'd be much more relaxed if I knew we were never going to have to worry about Negan.

PrincessLeppard

I had to stop reading the novels because of the non-stop encounters with shitty, horrible people. I like the show, but I fear it's going down that same path. Everyone they meet is shitty and horrible. They can't be the only good people, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information