The Heir, The Spare and the “Baby Brain” -The Prince Harry and Meghan show rumbles on…

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Some organization is honoring Harry for his work in Aviation and Philanthropy and some people are losing their minds:

It's crap like this that causes some of us to defend H&M way more than if people could be rational about them. In this case, the organization often honors celebrities who fly including such notable aviation pioneers are Harrison Ford and Angela Jolie. :lol: (Yes, really. Those are past honorees.) Organizations do this all the time to bring attention to their group and their cause(s). There is nothing special about what is going on here that some retired military people in the UK need to give quotes to the media.

JJH

Ok. Admin has politely requested that we post Meghan and Harry discussion on this thread so I'm posting this message to boost it up to the the first page again. I am in the untenable position of a person who likes all members of the royal family except Andrew. I always watch the royal weddings and other occasions. I don't think any of them are perfect icons and I don't expect them to be.. They are all just people. I think they all deserve privacy when they request it. Kate owes nobody any explanations. Meghan can keep on juggling opportunities to keep her nuclear family solvent.

Now I see while I was trying to think what to write that @Sylvia has postked a link to this thread! That would never have occurred to me. I'm retreating to ancestry.com. I'm better at genealogy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information