The Amber Glenn Realness Appreciation Fan Page

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Well she jumped up two spots in nationals this year. She finished fifth so that’s two places higher than last year. I do hope they can find a way for her to fix her free program concentration. I remember Alyssa Czisny went to a sports psychologist because she had free program issues too

👠💋🕺🏽

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I like her skating and I also like her honesty about her sexual orientation. She has probably helped a lot of other female skaters by being so forthright.

AngieNikodinovLove

Congrats to Glenn Realness for finishing her season with a personal best and at an ISU competition!

She skates with so much heart and passion. At 4CC it was her and Karen that had so much passion!

A shame we won’t see these programs again. I also like the colors she chooses for her dresses, she knows what colors work for her!

Can’t wait to see her next season. Hopefully she will have 2 GP!

toddlj

Congrats to Glenn Realness for finishing her season with a personal best and at an ISU competition!

She skates with so much heart and passion. At 4CC it was her and Karen that had so much passion!

A shame we won’t see these programs again. I also like the colors she chooses for her dresses, she knows what colors work for her!

Can’t wait to see her next season. Hopefully she will have 2 GP!
I hope so too! But she's outside the top 24 both in standings and season's best. :( So it will require some good luck.

Sylvia

TBD
Just found this fan/cheer thread so bringing over this exciting news from the U.S. Ladies thread...

Amber shared this 3A practice clip today! https://twitter.com/AmberGlenn_/status/1283451397183344640
(in response to why she had withdrawn from the 2020 Peggy Fleming Trophy)

Also shared by Amber on her IG (filmed from the boards and includes her reaction afterwards :D): https://www.instagram.com/p/CCq7qPxAbJm/
"07/10/2020 [July 10]
My first time ever Landing a clean triple axel on one foot. Quarantine really gave me time to think and evaluate my goals for my skating career. ..."

Article published on July 8th:

ETA:

TeamUSA.org article published in January 2020 before the start of Nationals:

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove

As the curator of the Amber Glenn realness page thank you for sharing this Sylvia!!!!!! I will now have to stalk her on Instagram this afternoon.

In peace!

AngieNikodinovLove

She has even more clean triple axels on her Instagram stories at this moment. Check them out before they expire in 24 hours.

Also looks like she’s on TikTok and posting them there as well

🌈❤️👏🏻🏋🏻‍♀️🚀🙏🏻

AngieNikodinovLove

Instagram or Twitter? Can someone recap the reason? I’m just trying to stay afloat on the basic news!!!!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Instagram or Twitter? Can someone recap the reason? I’m just trying to stay afloat on the basic news!!!!

Fractured her orbital bone during cryotherapy. I'm not sure what any of that means, but it doesn't sound pleasant, poor girl!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Shout-out to Amber Glenn, after watching her gorgeous new LP (Rain in Your Black Eyes music...not a generic blah ballad!) at the USFS ISP Points event.

AngieNikodinovLove

Shout-out to Amber Glenn, after watching her gorgeous new LP (Rain in Your Black Eyes music...not a generic blah ballad!) at the USFS ISP Points event.

Ohhhhh mannnnnnn. I’ve been away from this website for a week again

Do you have videos or anything of this or do I have to ask her on IG. LOL

At the rate I’m going here I’m gonna have to set an alert to remind myself to even watch skate America. I’m just too busy these days

Didn’t the US FISP happen a few weeks ago? Or what am I missing. I’m trying to catch up quickly here

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
New article by Brandon Penny:
After going for the triple Axel in her Points Challenge short program, but singling the jump instead, Glenn is eager to land it Oct. 23 at Skate America in Las Vegas. She thinks she is cleanly landing 70 percent of her triple Axel attempts, but had a much higher success rate before her accident last month.
"All my triples I'm able to do night or day, half dead, half asleep, I could do them under almost any circumstance," she explained. "With triple Axel, I have to make sure I had the right amount of sleep, that I did my warm-up correctly, that I made sure to warm up my knees, ankles, hips. It's definitely something that it's not as consistent as my regular triples would be, but it's still up there."
ETA:
Didn’t the US FISP happen a few weeks ago? Or what am I missing. I’m trying to catch up quickly here
Amber debuted her programs at the ISP Points Challenge (2nd opportunity) earlier this month - link to the GSD thread: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...e-sep-and-oct-2020.107555/page-9#post-5872411
Scroll down to "Available on the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone Tuesday, Oct. 6 (2nd Opportunity)" and click on the Senior Ladies SP/FS WATCH links (Amber skated #11 of 13 in both segments).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information