The Amber Glenn Realness Appreciation Fan Page

AngieNikodinovLove

I love love love her! Cant get enough!!

Kudos to her '19-'20 season and for even more success!!

Her SP all season and now at US Nationals has been so amazing!

jenny12

Absolutely adore her passion for skating! I know it’s a cliche to say someone skates with their heart but she does in spades! Good luck to Amber in the LP!

alexikeguchi

Amber's expression when her score came up was so cute! It looked like she was having a blast hanging out with Bradie afterwards too. I hope she can stay relaxed for her FS and just let it flow.

toddlj

Montreal 2020!! See you there!
I love love love her! Cant get enough!!

Kudos to her '19-'20 season and for even more success!!

Her SP all season and now at US Nationals has been so amazing!
Too much to hope for a trip to 4 Continents for Amber? Hate to jinx it but fingers and toes crossed. Love her!!

AngieNikodinovLove

Well she jumped up two spots in nationals this year. She finished fifth so that’s two places higher than last year. I do hope they can find a way for her to fix her free program concentration. I remember Alyssa Czisny went to a sports psychologist because she had free program issues too

👠💋🕺🏽

overedge

G.O.A.T.
I like her skating and I also like her honesty about her sexual orientation. She has probably helped a lot of other female skaters by being so forthright.

AngieNikodinovLove

Congrats to Glenn Realness for finishing her season with a personal best and at an ISU competition!

She skates with so much heart and passion. At 4CC it was her and Karen that had so much passion!

A shame we won’t see these programs again. I also like the colors she chooses for her dresses, she knows what colors work for her!

Can’t wait to see her next season. Hopefully she will have 2 GP!

toddlj

Montreal 2020!! See you there!
Congrats to Glenn Realness for finishing her season with a personal best and at an ISU competition!

She skates with so much heart and passion. At 4CC it was her and Karen that had so much passion!

A shame we won’t see these programs again. I also like the colors she chooses for her dresses, she knows what colors work for her!

Can’t wait to see her next season. Hopefully she will have 2 GP!
I hope so too! But she's outside the top 24 both in standings and season's best. :( So it will require some good luck.

Colonel Green

I hope so too! But she's outside the top 24 both in standings and season's best. :( So it will require some good luck.
Well, she does have some good luck already, in that the Top 24 in ladies are full of Russian and Japanese ladies whose participation numbers are capped at three per event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information