The Alexandra Trusova Cheer Thread! Quad Queen with Super Hair!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Alexandra Trusova of Russia just won her first ISU Intl title - World Junior Champion 2018! She did it in the grandest manner possible, with TWO beautiful clean quads!!! Furthermore, she’s gorgeous to boot...showing off her amazing long hair during the medals ceremony. Let’s hear it for Sasha Trusova and discuss her multi-faceted talents...as we follow her progress during this new Olympic quadrennial.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I saw Trusova at the JGPF and loved her energy and her spunk. Some men could envy her quad jumps. They look so easy in the you tube programs I have seen. Although she didn’t land a quad at the JGPF but she went for it. I really admire her.

hoptoad

Trusova was great in the SP at Russian Nationals.

She's so intense, lol. I looked up her music and the lyrics seem to fit her ferocity:

Slay him! The Christian man's son has seduced
the fairest maid of the Mountain King!
Slay him! Slay him!

May I hack him on the fingers?
May I tug him by the hair?
Hu, hey, let me bite him in the haunches!
Shall he be boiled into broth and bree to me

Shall he roast on a spit or be browned in a stewpan?
Ice to your blood, friends!

Sylvia

TBD
Trusova was great in the SP at Russian Nationals.
Here's her Russian broadcast video:

Interview video from the Olympic Channel earlier this year (featuring her younger brothers & dear dog, Tina :)):

Sylvia

TBD
Bumping this thread back up 8 months later (ICYMI :D she switched to Plushenko’s group in May) with the link to watch her recent MatchTV documentary (this version with English subtitles was uploaded to Trusova’s YT channel):

Plushenko posted her FS music & a practice clip of her 4Lz+3T here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDtsJXKjwW7/?igshid=pf6g2guvppjx
Alexandra Trusova FP: Romeo and Juliet
First part “ Kissing you “ by Craig Armstrong, second part “Gentle night” by Abel Korzeniowski, third part “Montagues and Capulets” by Richard Clayderman
Choreo by S. Rozanov

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Is there any current news on Trusova’s injury? I really want her to go to worlds and win a medal. Last year was so disappointing for so many skaters!

Frau Muller

Here she is skating in the Mishin jubilee show last night. Looks just fine - long, lean & lovely!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Here she is skating in the Mishin jubilee show last night. Looks just fine - long, lean & lovely!

That was lovely. She has developed artistically and looks like a more complete skater. I hope she will still land the quads consistently in competitions.

soogar

I just love Sasha. I think she grew with Plush and it looks like Eteri is paying close attention to her. What I like is that she actually looks like a physically strong, robust skater on the ice. She's all muscle and power and doesn't look like she is starving herself to squeeze rotations in. I hope she can stay healthy until the Olympics. She made those quads look easy and I love the flame red hair. She means business.

Sylvia

TBD
The end of this article on Trusova's 5-quad FS test skate yesterday says "very soon, the Russian figure skater will perform at the US International Classic in Norwood (USA)" which is happening in Boston later this week.

Frau Muller

In celebration of Sasha’s traveling to America today, headed to the US Classic in the Boston area —

Here is Sasha’s Cruella LP music in the correct arrangement that she’s using. This YouTube clip superimposes the lyrics & includes clips from the movie to show Cruella’s transformation. While I prefer my classics to this, it is Sasha’s own choice, ROTFL. Enjoy!

Read the lyrics. They say it all... Who wants to be nice? Who wants to be tame?

Last edited:

Frau Muller

A fan made this super “Fight Song” video for Sasha:

Go, Sasha...Davai!!!

Also...Has anybody read this book, either in the Russian original or the English translation?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information