The Alexandra Trusova Cheer Thread! Quad Queen with Super Hair!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
That's what someone said. I can't remember who.
I was asking about the event…not who said it.

I vaguely remember mention of some special Channel One event happening between Olympics and Worlds this year but made no notes. I regularly watch the channel’s morning show at home but nothing is being advertised yet…and they’re usually very big on advertising upcoming skating events well ahead of time and often. That makes me wonder if this Channel One event may have been dropped?

Maybe Ted Barton would know?

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I was asking about the event…not who said it.

I vaguely remember mention of some special Channel One event happening between Olympics and Worlds this year but made no notes. I regularly watch the channel’s morning show at home but nothing is being advertised yet…and they’re usually very big on advertising upcoming skating events well ahead of time and often. That makes me wonder if this Channel One event may have been dropped?

Maybe Ted Barton would know?
No need to be snarky.

I have no idea if Barton knows.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Sasha with Yuzuru at the rehearsal of the gala. Two of my favorite skaters.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

ostile17

Sasha tries pairs with Tikhonov

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

I bet Sasha would be good at pairs. The tech part she has. A partnership could bring out a softer romantic side.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

She had tried a death spiral with Vladimir. May be someday we will see her as a pairs skater? She will never be afraid of the sbs triples. Maybe she and her pairs partner could do sbs quad jumps. It will be a first.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

Cross posting from the GSD Russian women’s thread.

Sasha returns to her hometown to teach a master class, greet her fans, hand out toy dalmatians!

Frau Muller

It was hard to find this old thread.

Trusova is in Mexico! Here she is, interviewed on Mexican TV yesterday:

In Russian, w Spanish translation.

Summary:
First visit to Mexico. In addition to selling her biography (Spanish version of the one published 2-3 years ago in Russian & English), she is running a 4-day seminar at the new rink in Querétaro. New phase of her life.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

Cafecito con Masha presents the “Alexandra Trusova Gala” in Queretaro, Mexico, following Trusova’s four-day seminar. She skates Cruella DeVille at the 1:19:00 mark. Most of the gala is of Mexican skaters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information