The Alexandra Trusova Cheer Thread! Quad Queen with Super Hair!

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Sasha is in Vegas...ready to roll & jump!!!!!! Following fans’ Instagram:

First fan to sight her wins a puppy! JUST KIDDIN’!!!

Last edited:

Frau Muller

For those on site or with access to the Peacock Practice Cam:

Today & tomorrow’s Women’s practices, when skaters can do either the SP or LP.

Today (Thurs, Oct 21)

5:45PM-7:05PM eastern US time

Tomorrow (Fri, Oct 22)

5:55PM-7:05PM eastern US time

Go, Sasha!

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I went to the practice session in the afternoon. After the Zamboni, the ladies first group took the ice. All three Russian ladies were in it (also You You and Kurakova). Sasha received the biggest applause when she took the ice. She and Usacheva practiced their free programs. Sasha didn't do a lot of jumps, though in the second half she did. I didn't see her do a 3A. I recorded first 3 minutes of her program, then stopped recording. I left after these six were done because I had only a t shirt on. I forgot to take my jacket along.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

Sasha, davai!!!

Apparently with a foot injury...

At SkateAm - make it through today's SP and perhaps withdraw. Get your bye to Russian Natls, heal and on to Olympics!!!

Eyes on the prize.

🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺

Sending good wishes and positive vibes to the Russian Rocket! 🚀

Frau Muller

Congrats to Sasha in placing first at the Skate America women's SP!!! 🎉

Well, after today’s SP, being in first, I’m wondering if Sasha will withdraw? Dasha is right behind her, with high enough scores and content/style against this field to save to gold for Russia.

So whatever Sasha & coaches decide to do is Хорошo with me. 😉

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Sasha, davai!!!

Apparently with a foot injury...

At SkateAm - make it through today's SP and perhaps withdraw. Get your bye to Russian Natls, heal and on to Olympics!!!

Eyes on the prize.

🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺

Sending good wishes and positive vibes to the Russian Rocket! 🚀
I was thinking that same thing.
Alas I don't think not doing the FS is in her DNA.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Sasha does not back off. She would rather fall on 5 quads than attempt just two quads. That’s what I love about this gutsy lady, who is still a child.

love_skate2011

Banned Member
I think its safe to say 3axel should be aborted this season, Trusova is suffering because of forcing a jump she never landed in her career.

she should focus on skating clean, a 5 quad will not beat a clean Valieva, but she can still be a contender.

Frau Muller

Today, Sasha’s back on the ice at her home rink. Instagram photos with her coaches, training mates and one dog…

On the road to Nationals! 🇷🇺

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Saw this on IG today. It does not sound too encouraging as far as the current season goes. A lot of compliments but nothing about what she is doing at present, injury update, jumps, etc. That worries me.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Saw this on IG today. It does not sound too encouraging as far as the current season goes. A lot of compliments but nothing about what she is doing at present, injury update, jumps, etc. That worries me.

That's a fan account, not the official Trusova IG.

Frau Muller

Looking forward to a big happy surprise from Sasha Trusova this week at her Nationals!

After that five-quad program that we all witnessed from her in September at the Test Skate???

Go, Sasha!!! 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 🇷🇺

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Sasha's 4-3

Frau Muller

The Eagle Rocket has landed in Beijing! 🚀

Lots of new photos in Sasha’s official Instagram account. She also just posted a short film of one of her last training sessions in Krasnoyarsk, before departing for China…looking good! It’s at or near the too if her photo tiles:

Frau Muller

Cool video-essay of the Russian women’s arrival and checking into the village, with a focus on Sasha and Anna familiarizing themselves with their shared room/suite (at the 3.22 mark).

Frau Muller

Sasha’s official instagram account now has a number of Olympic ice practice vids:

Frau Muller

Sasha is in 4th place at the Olympics, after her lovely Frida SP (despite a fall on yet another 3ax attempt)!

Now that Sasha is back to performing five quads in her feisty Cruella LP (as per J. Wong’s practice notes), can Sasha do it? Can she win Olympic Gold? She’s not so far behind Kamila after the SP…by about only 8 points.

SASHA, DAVAI! FIRE ALL ROCKETS AND DO IT!!! 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

Cherub721

YEAH!
I was upset that Sasha tried 3axel again but I came across this interview and it makes me feel better. Oh, to have such self confidence at that age! I like how she keeps in good spirits even if she makes a mistake.

Alexandra Trusova: Triple axel is not negotiable and won’t be negotiable. I will always do it.

In training, it turns out regardless of the state, at the competitions – not yet.

I’m not looking at the fourth place in the short program. I skate for myself and will skate only for myself. My jump content for the free program depends on my shape and nothing else.

Amantide

I watched her after a long time. She has grown, they all have.
She has never been my cup of tea as a skater but I think she has improved and I do love her personality.

I watched the Europeans today and I have to say I prefer her FS more than Sherbakova's FS. I think it suits her personality really well. I like Sherbakova's SP but the composition of the FS I thought it was chopped, fragmented too much with those music choices.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Fantastic job by Sasha. She went for five quads. Had she not stepped out of the 4t, she might have won the gold. She should be very proud of her Olympic silver medal, and her performance. I hope she will get over the disappointment and appreciate her own great skate.
I hope she can win gold at worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information