Tessa Virtue & Scott Moir #48: Long Time Running

puglover

Mr. Puglover and I are going to Calgary. They are not holding it in the saddle dome and I am glad. I hope it will be more intimate.

Last edited:

Sonata

Charlie White has very kind words about working on the Rock the Rink tour:

Scott Moir guiding young hockey players and figure skaters ("mini-blades") in Hamilton, where Bryce Davison works:

It's great that they are all transitioning to contributing behind-the-scenes and get to work with each other. I wouldn't be surprised if Scott coached - his analysis is very sharp.

Tessa Virtue on Takeout with Tammy, eating sugar buns in Vancouver:

pani

The same. Can't get, how they could skate this number without tearing every time.
I think Cote did a great job with "Wish you were ...", arms moves, connection steps look amazing.
And Charlie also did great job with group numbers. Love Sway

puglover

The same. Can't get, how they could skate this number without tearing every time.
I think Cote did a great job with "Wish you were ...", arms moves, connection steps look amazing.
And Charlie also did great job with group numbers. Love Sway
Wow - pani - nice to hear your thoughts again.

sap5

Cleveland show is cancelled. Hope they sell more seats ...would be sad if the tour fails especially because it is their last tour.

It looks like they're selling better than SOI at the moment?

ETA: Really awful that they cancelled the Cleveland show!

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
From the end:
I’m finishing my psychology degree right now, and my plan is to start my MBA at Queen’s in the fall. Just from an entrepreneurial standpoint, a lot of new business things. I’m really excited for some new projects, some new collaborations, and it would be nice to sink my teeth into something off the ice as well.

Kecasyl

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
Scott has been coaching.

That's great. He seemed to be on a tour of rinks, and at least some old coaches (Gadbois, Igor's camp). Seemed like a good way to get involved and learn before settling somewhere.

And if he ever finds himself with burgeoning skating superstars on his hands, Tessa can market them. :p

bbkenn

Just saw the St.John's Rock the Rink (not sure when that was actually performed) and cried my eyes out. After watching the FD's at NHK on NBC today, I just miss them so much and to watch their last skating performance ever, was really sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information