Russian Ladies news & discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibean

How is Alena treated shabbily at PA?
Also, how do we know Trusova had previous issues with Alena that she wanted to leave behind and now blames the coach for bringing her over? I haven’t seen anything regarding this posted anywhere.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Her pre-rotation and full blade assist on take off are real technical issues. Not to say they take away from her achievements, but ISU was going to introduce rules to deduct points for these flaws and then the decision got halted due to the YKW. If these rules come back next season Anna will be adversely impacted on TES. I also worry for her ankles with the way she takes off on the quads.
I agree, it’s very hard on the ankles jumping like that. I hope ISU introduces the rules soon.

NAOTMAA

^^^^
What is going on with Rozanov at PA?

First Trusova and now both Zhilina girls? Besides Alena has he remained coach to anyone he started with there? He seems to be jumping around as a temp. coach or something with little stability

Tinami Amori

Wish they'd gone ahead with that Averbukh show that was going to have the Russian ladies' singles learning pairs.
Well, maybe it will come to this... :), because the repeat of "Ice Age", as it is, stands under evaluation every year. They tried "Ice Age - Kids" for two years, so maybe they will try "Ice Age - Ladies into Pairs"... :).

Speaking of which..... Alina Zagitova learned yet another (rather dangerous) pairs element.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well, maybe it will come to this... :), because the repeat of "Ice Age", as it is, stands under evaluation every year. They tried "Ice Age - Kids" for two years, so maybe they will try "Ice Age - Ladies into Pairs"... :).

Speaking of which..... Alina Zagitova learned yet another (rather dangerous) pairs element.
I would love to see Zagitova skate pairs for real.

Tinami Amori

Tobbe

In case anyone missed it. Here is (again ;)) Maria Talalaikina's wonderful free program from RusNats.

Tinami Amori

Does she get a car in the deal?
She already bought a used BMW, but a different model. This is not a BMW contract. She is basically an Ambassador for the model BMW-6, which is assembled in Russia, she is "given to use and to drive" this model (not gifted) and has to talk about it on social media. The agreement is not with BMW, but with a Russian company which oversees the sales on this particular model. It is called Evrosib. Liza's fans have researched it all to the T already... :). Here is video from Evrosib.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
She already bought a used BMW, but a different model. This is not a BMW contract. She is basically an Ambassador for the model BMW-6, which is assembled in Russia, she is "given to use and to drive" this model (not gifted) and has to talk about it on social media. The agreement is not with BMW, but with a Russian company which oversees the sales on this particular model. It is called Evrosib. Liza's fans have researched it all to the T already... :). Here is video from Evrosib.
If she gets one to drive, good for her. Then she doesn't have to pay the maintenance on them which are notorious.

Scott512

In case anyone missed it. Here is (again ;)) Maria Talalaikina's wonderful free program from RusNats.

Fantastic. Never seen her so good and so glorious. It was Masha time in Siberia!

Did I see Maria scored under? Nugumanova
Was also fantastic in barely scored over 200. It's just not right that they score so low. The Russian judges always punish and lowball the Rukavicin girls.

Tinami Amori

Stanislava Konstantinova leaves Angels of Plushenko and her coach Alexandre Volkov. It is a peaceful separation, both sides wish each other well. Konstantinova explained her departure: the training conditions were no longer satisfactory to her. she has not yet decided where at she will train next. Volkov explained that she was probably unhappy with less ice time.

Last edited:

Scott512

Stanislava Konstantinova leaves Angels of Plushenko and her coach Alexandre Volkolv. It is a peaceful separation, both sides wish each other well. Konstantinova explained her departure: the training conditions were no longer satisfactory to her. she has not yet decided where at she will train next. Vokolv explained that she was probably unhappy with less ice time.

Does stanislava have anything left?

This is disappointing news that she's leaving PA. Maybe they did not have room for her that she thought there was because of the pandemic and because Aliona joined Sasha's there.

I hope Stasya ends up at Rukavicins. Nastya was solid with him last year even with her battle with puberty. This season Nugumanova and Talalakina have made great strides with great programs. Aliev won Nationals and Europeans last year with that coach. It will be interesting to see where Stasya ends up.

Tinami Amori

Does stanislava have anything left?

This is disappointing news that she's leaving PA. Maybe they did not have room for her that she thought there was because of the ********* and because Aliona joined Sasha's there.

I hope Stasya ends up at Rukavicins. Nastya was solid with him last year even with her battle with puberty. This season Nugumanova and Talalakina have made great strides with great programs. Aliev won Nationals and Europeans last year with that coach. It will be interesting to see where Stasya ends up.
Konstantinova while at Angels of Pluschenko was trained by Alexandre Volkov, who has his own group, separate from other coaches. Stanislava would not be competing for ice with Aleona, since they would be training at different times with their own groups and coaches. There is a "fan talk" that Konstantinova may go back to her old coach Chebotareva, but it is only a "talk" for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information