Royalty Thread #13: Zooming in on our favorite royals

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsZem

I see the sea
Here's a really interesting article about Prince William in The Times
It's lovely that he's found a way to make Diana part of the children's lives. I've no doubt Harry is doing/will do the same with his kids.

In other royal news, according to the Worlds website Crown Princess Victoria will not be taking part in person as she is recovering from CV, but she will record a message.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
It should be left shut down, too many people are divided over them. I also heard Lipstick Alley is also investigating and reporting IP addresses on the more serious threats against them.

puglover

Well, if HRM can get two new dogs at her age - what is my excuse? Of course, she has considerably more help than I would. However, I like the names "Fergus" and "Muick". Just recently I showed my grandchildren a picture of my first dog "Buddy" that I got when I was 7. I wonder if the Queen remembers all of their names?

Last edited:

MsZem

I see the sea
Just saying.... this was a heated subject in the H&M thread.
How about not saying it, so as not to derail another thread?

Let's check in with Queen Maxima instead:
I am not fond of leather skirts, but I am very fond of Max.

ballettmaus

I am not fond of leather skirts, but I am very fond of Max.
Well, it kind of looks a little bit like my plastic bags when I take them out of the bag I stuff them in to reuse them. Is it supposed to have so many wrinkles? :slinkaway

MLIS

More baby joy, Zara and Mike Tindall have welcomed their third, a tenth great-grandchild for the Queen and Prince Philip. Lucas Philip Tindall, born unexpectedly at home on Sunday. All seem to be doing well. Mike announced the news on his podcast ... so 21st century! :)

MsZem

I see the sea
More baby joy, Zara and Mike Tindall have welcomed their third, a tenth great-grandchild for the Queen and Prince Philip. Lucas Philip Tindall, born unexpectedly at home on Sunday. All seem to be doing well. Mike announced the news on his podcast ... so 21st century! :)

Wow, born on the bathroom floor! But so long as everyone is doing well, that's all that matters - and Mike must be so happy to have a baby boy this time, as the article notes he said he really wanted a son.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?

Awwww! Yay for a baby boy! Another one named after great-grandpa Phil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information