Royalty Thread #13: Zooming in on our favorite royals

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairecloutier

Well, I think Lady Sarah resembles the queen a fair amount, so maybe Charlotte can look like both of them. :saint:

To me personally, George looks most like a Spencer, Charlotte a Windsor, and Louis most definitely a Middleton.

In any case, they're all very cute. :D

I do wonder if Kate & William will have one more baby, or stick with their current three children.

MsZem

I see the sea
To me personally, George looks most like a Spencer, Charlotte a Windsor, and Louis most definitely a Middleton.

In any case, they're all very cute. :D
Louis is peak Middleton, but I see a lot of Michael in both boys. They are certainly all very cute children!

Here are some more royal Christmas pictures to go along with the Cambridges'.
Every time I see pictures of Leonor and Sofia, I want their mother to take me shopping.

canbelto

I think Louis looks like Michael Middleton, Charlotte looks like Queen E, and George looks a lot like his father.

ETA: Queen Rania's photo is so stylish.

canbelto

I'm sorry but the William and Kate speaking out about the racism against the Manchester United player infuriates me.

They said nada zip nothing about Archie being called a chimp and the racist abuse heaped on Meghan. WHat hypocrites.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I'm sorry but the William and Kate speaking out about the racism against the Manchester United player infuriates me.

They said nada zip nothing about Archie being called a chimp and the racist abuse heaped on Meghan. WHat hypocrites.
Maybe they were instructed not to discuss them.

MsZem

I see the sea
Doubt it. I just think W&K are just hypocrites.
The BRF generally does not discuss family matters on social media or really anywhere. Will and Kate do make statements about broader social issues, which racism of this type is. I should think it's obvious that they do not condone racism targeted at members of their own family, but to dignify that crap with a response would have made things even worse.

The post is signed W, and William was likely making this statement in his role as President of the Football Association.

canbelto

The BRF generally does not discuss family matters on social media or really anywhere. Will and Kate do make statements about broader social issues, which racism of this type is. I should think it's obvious that they do not condone racism targeted at members of their own family, but to dignify that crap with a response would have made things even worse.

The post is signed W, and William was likely making this statement in his role as President of the Football Association.

People were making racist comments about Meghan and Archie on THEIR social media -- their twitter, their Instagram. They had an obligation to stop that and they didn't. So the comments became bolder, cruder, more racist because the commenters felt as if W&K were on their "side." Now they want to speak out about racism? What a joke.

They're nothing but hypocritical racists themselves with this behavior.

Last edited:

ballettmaus

People were making racist comments about Meghan and Archie on THEIR social media -- their twitter, their Instagram. They had an obligation to stop that and they didn't. So the comments became bolder, cruder, more racist because the commenters felt as if W&K were on their "side." Now they want to speak out about racism? What a joke.

They're nothing but hypocritical racists themselves with this behavior.
Did you read anything that MsZem said or did you just repeat your opinion?

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Given that a member of their own family wore a blackamoor broach to meet Meghan Markle, it is sadly not obvious that they do not condone racism targeted at members of their own family. There is a difference between being not racist and anti-racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information