Registration for U.S. Adult Qualifying Season Postponed

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I like that the survey is asking about readiness. With all the shutdowns (rinks and general) going on, there are probably a lot of adult skaters who would like to compete, but haven't been able to get enough ice time to be ready to compete.

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
I like that they're asking us, the skaters, what we think. I know that, unless things change, I won't be ready for competitions anytime early in 2021, as I'm only skating once per week right now. Normally, I skate four times a week.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
This is very sensible. I hope things are different enough that the event can go ahead in June.

GarrAargHrumph

I can kill you with my brain
I'm not sure June is late enough for most people to have been vaccinated and for me to feel comfortable traveling. I'm also still only skating once per week for my own skating, so I think this one is a miss on my end.

livetoskate

I'm not sure June is late enough for most people to have been vaccinated and for me to feel comfortable traveling. I'm also still only skating once per week for my own skating, so I think this one is a miss on my end.
Yeah, count me out too. I haven't skated since last February & don't expect to be able to get vaccinated til the summer, at the earliest. I miss skating a lot, but won't take the risks of going to the rink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information