Status
Not open for further replies.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝

OMGGGG I needed that LOLLLLLLL

Grant look like he doing the news at 6pm

Shibs could NOT be cuter

C&T look p*sseddddddddd lol

Added later: IM STILL cracking up at Mirai. I JUST LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE HERRRRR!!!!

Bell look like she about to strut the catwalk. xo

Added even later: IM STILLLLLL Cracking up at that! She's just what I needed!!!!!

Spun Silver

I just love seeing her look so sassy and comfortable in her own skin at the start of the GP season. She knows she has worked her butt off under a coach with a meticulous plan for success. She knows she has the 3A and can rotate those jumps. She knows she has strong programs. Now she just has to trust her training, focus and let it happen. Go, Mirai!

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
It WAS devastating but hopefully Mirai can pull up her bootstraps and get it going in the FS. She can't medal but hopefully she can pull up a few spots.

Bellanca

I was going to say that it's not easy making history, but I just saw the protocols and they gave her triple A a carrot (after all the tweetstorms from people about landing it cleanly :(). Ok, time to regroup for the free, girl.
That's right! How Mirai pulls herself together will be more important, in the long run, than what happened @ CoR with her SP.

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
I was going to say that it's not easy making history, but I just saw the protocols and they gave her triple A a carrot (after all the tweetstorms from people about landing it cleanly :(). Ok, time to regroup for the free, girl.

I'll always call that 3A clean. It was GORGEOUS in real time.

VGThuy

You know, I finally saw Mirai's skate and it's one of those that's better to watch than it looked when I read the reports. Yeah she fell twice and her score is LOW, but I actually did enjoy that skate.

Bellanca

You know, I finally saw Mirai's skate and it's one of those that's better to watch than it looked when I read the reports. Yeah she fell twice and her score is LOW, but I actually did enjoy that skate.
Agree. Things usually aren't so glaring after the dust settles and the emotions calm. Two falls are NOT ideal for a short program, as we all know. It leaves the skater in a massive scoring hole to skate out of, but for Mirai, she needs to bury this and chalk it up to opening day nerves. Mirai has a great sense of humor, so maybe, believe it or not, laughing it off a little could be helpful. Seriously.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Agree. Things usually aren't so glaring after the dust settles and the emotions calm. Two falls are NOT ideal for a short program, as we all know. It leaves the skater in a massive scoring hole to skate out of, but for Mirai, she needs to bury this and chalk it up to opening day nerves. Mirai has a great sense of humor, so maybe, believe it or not, laughing it off a little could be helpful. Seriously.
Two falls are not ideal?:rofl: I guess that is one way to look at it.

Sasha'sSpins

🇺🇦💙🙏💛🇺🇦
That's why I have haters like that on my ignore feature.

I swear I've seen men's 3A's ratified that looked little better. Still would've given it to her. :angryfire

Anyway, hoping Mirai can put this skate behind her and regroup. I want her to come out guns blazing in the FS!

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
That's why I have haters like that on my ignore feature.

I swear I've seen men's 3A's ratified that looked little better. Still would've given it to her. :angryfire

Anyway, hoping Mirai can put this skate behind her and regroup. I want her to come out guns blazing in the FS!
Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information