"No one knows Mirai's mirai" Nagasu cheer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GullyGirl84

All of the **rumored**information about the Shibs doing both programs (and Mirai doing the long) are only that, rumors until confirmed (both reported from TSL, I don't think we've heard anything from anyone else, except for the Bradie FB thing that got deleted where she or someone on her team posted that she was doing the short in the team event, and had the regular short as her next event listed..but TSL tends to have good sources), so we won't truly know anything for a bit. And, I'm not sure how final any of these decisions are, hopefully everyone will stay healthy.

Bellanca

And, it is now being reported (or rumored) that Nathan will do the SP and Adam the FS, but as mentioned ^^ we do not know for sure until an official statement is released. Of course, that will not stop the speculation. :lol:

ETA: Thread drift, sorry...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications šŸ˜

Sylvia

TBD
"Return to Olympus" sounds great! But as I live in Japan, the first thought which came to me was "Did Mirai get Olympus as her sponsor?", since it's a Japanese well-known company who used to support Japanese skaters such as Mao. :lol: "Return to Mount Olympus" sounds nicer in the meaning, but "Return to Olympus" sounds cooler to me, so I vote for "Return to Olympus". I'm so proud of her to be getting back to Olympus! Hard work paid off! :respec:

ETA: I actually wish Olympus will support her next season if she wins a medal (TE or IE) in PyeongChang. :D
New thread started: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/mirai-nagasu-cheer-thread-return-to-olympus.103245/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information