My observation is that when the news about Cipres came out several publications in France posted them and people had discussions. It lasted slightly less than a week.. The second set of news about "Cipres' apology" also appeared in the French publications, but there was not that much "news". Then the LL's coke story came up, and just as many publications are posting them last few days.Is it my imagination that this news appears to be generating a lot of press in France as compared to the relative silence about Morgan Ciprès?
I think it's about the same amount of publications and responses. "new event" always takes over, if the "previous event" has no new developments. One thing i noticed, there were not that many joke-posts in the comment sections over Cipres case, but there more jokes in the LL's coke case (in the comment sections). to give a few examples, in L-Equipe (by memory):
- wtf? coke is useless in skating! LSD can help with creativity..
- she sure knows how to cross a "white line"..
- she gave a true meaning for a skater being a "snow queen"..
- she must have been partying with "insert name of any celebrity caught for coke"..
- must have mistook chemical powder for a snow powder..