mysticchic

We are please to share Tony's interview with 2015 World Champion and 'The Empress of Figure Skating' Elizaveta Tuktamysheva. She shares the reasons why she think she's been so successful this season, her long-time relationship with Alexei Mishin, why the triple Axel has come back this season, and whether she is planning a second in her free skate. She also shares her favorite things and there is a special contest at the end of the video. Thanks as always for watching Skate Talk Online and please subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4PeCVwEh-Y

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
It was amazing to talk with Liza! She had an incredibly busy weekend working for Russian television, but she graciously fit time in between events and she really has a great energy. I think it’s fascinating to hear her speak about her changed mindset for this year and how it has really paid off. Also- she’s pretty funny 😆

mysticchic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gl2fA2IOQQ Tony is joined by CBC Sports Analyst PJ Kwong to preview the 2018/2019 Grand Prix Final- the top six skaters and teams in each discipline from the regular season Grand Prix events face off for the first time against each other. All skaters are previewed, including James/Cipres, Tarasova/Morozov, Nathan Chen, Shoma Uno, Hubbell/Donohue, Stepanova/Bukin, Alina Zagitova, Rika Kihira, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, and Satoko Miyahara. This is considered the end of the first half of the skating season and a good place for skaters to make a mark heading into their National Championships in the next two months. Thanks as always for watching Skate Talk Online and please make sure to subscribe and add your own thoughts to the conversations!

Foolhardy Ham Lint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gl2fA2IOQQ Tony is joined by CBC Sports Analyst PJ Kwong to preview the 2018/2019 Grand Prix Final- the top six skaters and teams in each discipline from the regular season Grand Prix events face off for the first time against each other. All skaters are previewed, including James/Cipres, Tarasova/Morozov, Nathan Chen, Shoma Uno, Hubbell/Donohue, Stepanova/Bukin, Alina Zagitova, Rika Kihira, Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, and Satoko Miyahara. This is considered the end of the first half of the skating season and a good place for skaters to make a mark heading into their National Championships in the next two months. Thanks as always for watching Skate Talk Online and please make sure to subscribe and add your own thoughts to the conversations!

Tony may have only thrown it out into the cosmos as an idea, but I would love to see him and PJ preview / recap Russian and Japanese Nationals as well.

LeafOnTheWind

I have a small nitpick. When you have to split the interviews into more than one part, the transition out of the first part and the beginning of the next video can be a bit abrupt.

Other than that I've really enjoyed your interviews and have watched all of them. I don't typically watch this sort of thing so it's been a pleasant surprise and I thank you both for doing these. :)

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I have a small nitpick. When you have to split the interviews into more than one part, the transition out of the first part and the beginning of the next video can be a bit abrupt.

Other than that I've really enjoyed your interviews and have watched all of them. I don't typically watch this sort of thing so it's been a pleasant surprise and I thank you both for doing these. :)

Really sorry about that. For some reason, the videos are taking longer and longer to convert and upload to YouTube and when I realized there was over and hour and a half of footage- I knew it would need to be split or it would’ve literally taken an entire day to upload, hence why the videos are just randomly cut after each discipline. Typically there is some kind of conclusion or wrap-up with every video, but not with these.

Thank you for watching though! Lots of good stuff coming in the next week or two!

skatfan

Really sorry about that. For some reason, the videos are taking longer and longer to convert and upload to YouTube and when I realized there was over and hour and a half of footage- I knew it would need to be split or it would’ve literally taken an entire day to upload, hence why the videos are just randomly cut after each discipline. Typically there is some kind of conclusion or wrap-up with every video, but not with these.

Thank you for watching though! Lots of good stuff coming in the next week or two!

I'm subscribed and really enjoying the show. Having PJ and Meghan was a lot of fun - different but interesting perspectives!

Foolhardy Ham Lint

https://youtu.be/QkniMNP2VDc

Part one of my Kaetlyn Osmond interview- covers her early skating days up to the preparation for the 2018 season. Part two will be up later!

It was so thrilling to see Kaetlyn win her first world medal in person in Helsinki. Seeing her skate live, you get a sense of her speed and technical prowess, but also her ability as a performer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information