Mad for Skating blog

kalamalka

Mad for Skating, many of your posts have seemed wise beyond your years, and your writing would be excellent at any age, but that blog post on Karina Manta, role models, and coming out is just beautiful. Thank you.

Mad for Skating

Mad for Skating, many of your posts have seemed wise beyond your years, and your writing would be excellent at any age, but that blog post on Karina Manta, role models, and coming out is just beautiful. Thank you.
Thank you so much, @kalamalka. It’s one of my more personal posts so I think I was really able to just spill my guts 😂 But really, all the credit should go to Karina for inspiring me so much.

(Btw, I posted it on twitter and Karina replied back and followed me, and now I think we’re best friends?)

Scrufflet

What a wonderful story! And my secret hope is that they will do Cirque for a while and then return to skating.

Mad for Skating

Hi, I know it’s been a while since I updated my blog. It’s been almost one year since Denis Ten’s death, so I wrote a list of 25 things I loved about him, one for each year he lived.

I don’t usually try to self-promote my blog, but it would mean so much to me if you could share this post as much as possible. I want to raise awareness about who he was and how much good he did for the skating community.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)