Kurt Browning still making history with Stars on Ice

Japanfan

“Oh, yeah. For sure. Are you kidding? But you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. I’m happy making a living doing what I’m doing, but there’s no way I can compare what I made back in the day.”

I would really like to know what Kurt's earnings have been over the years.

Judging from the multi-million dollar home he owned - the one he set on fire or burned down with a leaf blower - and it's location (Rosedale in Toronto?), he's a rather wealthy man.

And SFAIK Kurt's wife Sonia Rodriguez is still a principal dancer for the Toronto Ballet. It will be interesting to see what their two boys grow up to do and be!

Last edited:

skategal

Bunny mama
And then there's the commercial he recently did for insurance.

Yes that’s the one selling reverse mortgage for ages 55 and up where kurt does a back flip.

My son, 7 at the time, watched it and said “Wow when I’m 55 I’m going to do a backflip just like him!” :rofl:

dramagrrl

And SFAIK Kurt's wife Sonia Rodriguez is still a principal dancer for the Toronto Ballet. It will be interesting to see what their two boys grow up to do and be!
Not to stir up gossip, but can anyone confirm (confirm - not talk about any/all gossip around the subject) whether Kurt and Sonia are still married? I remember many people at FSU saying they weren't a year or two ago, but no one was able to confirm this, and most biographies of either of them online still say they are married. Kurt has talked about his sons/fatherhood in interviews recently, but I haven't seen any obvious mentions of Sonia to confirm or deny any rumours.

chantilly

Not to stir up gossip, but can anyone confirm (confirm - not talk about any/all gossip around the subject) whether Kurt and Sonia are still married? I remember many people at FSU saying they weren't a year or two ago, but no one was able to confirm this, and most biographies of either of them online still say they are married. Kurt has talked about his sons/fatherhood in interviews recently, but I haven't seen any obvious mentions of Sonia to confirm or deny any rumours.
Someone seemed to confirm it here on FSU that appears to be well connected to Kurt.

I’ve noticed he doesn’t wear a wedding ring. But not sure if he ever did.

Habs

A bitch from Canada

Not official confirmation, but a very reliable :sekret: told me they are not together, but they are friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information