Kelly Preston, Wife of John Travolta, Passes Away RIP

Sylvia

TBD
"Choosing to keep her fight private, she had been undergoing medical treatment for some time, supported by her closest family and friends," the family rep says. "She was a bright, beautiful and loving soul who cared deeply about others and who brought life to everything she touched. Her family asks for your understanding of their need for privacy at this time."

Preston is survived by her husband John Travolta and their children: daughter Ella, 20, and 9-year-old son Benjamin. Son Jett died at age 16 in January 2009.

aftershocks

Banned Member
So sad. Sorry to hear this. RIP to Kelly. My heart goes out to John and their two surviving children. ā™„

There are so many people leaving us these days, more than ever. It was unbelievably sad to hear about Broadway star Nick Cordero's death recently from complications of the v i r u s. His wife, Amanda Kloots, and baby son survive him. I unexpectedly suffered the personal loss of a younger relative recently too.

"The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness shall not overcome it." John 1:5

Yuri

I have been a fan and admirer of Kelly since she first broke through in the movies as a teenager. Her premature death really makes me feel old since we are of the same generation. RIP.

Sylvia

TBD
Before her death, the actress had completed filming on an upcoming movie with Judi Dench, Off the Rails, which focuses on four friends in their fifties who travel across Europe in just five days.

She shared a photo of herself with Dench, actress Sally Phillips and others from the film set in April 2019, writing on Instagram, "Dream come true today shooting with Dame Judi Dench in London for @offtherailsfilms šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰#judidench."

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information