Kana Muramoto/Daisuke Takahashi Cheer Thread

easilydistracte

Geezette
. . . found some different videos. I hope they don't get taken down as well.

Rhythm Dance
Free Dance
As I feared, the second set of videos that I linked previously are now "unavailable" also.

Have found another video (only their FD) from NHK: NHK FD .

RD from Japan Nationals taking place this weekend. 2nd Place!

They've improved a lot in only a month and look considerably more relaxed compared to their performances at NHK. From what I've read elsewhere, she may have been injured during a fall in practice. Not sure of the exact nature of the injury. Looks as if they powered through the performance. Great start to the competition.

(View the videos quickly! No telling when these^ will become "unavailable for viewing.")

kittyjake5

Congrats to KanaDai on winning the Silver Medal at their Nationals! Wishing Kana a speedy
recovery from her knee injury. 🌺

Boomsport interview with KanaDai after their FD. It is googled translated.

Last edited:

Spun Silver

Congrats to KanaDai on winning the Silver Medal at their Nationals! Wishing Kana a speedy
recovery from her knee injury. 🌺

Boomsport interview with KanaDai after their FD. It is googled translated.

Thank you! The link didn't open in English so I put it through Google-translate myself with not fully comprehensible results. But I get that they can learn from this event and are happy with their coaches and each other. One question - the Google-translation said something about doing this part-time (ice dance) - is either of them working at something else too? I assumed they were doing this more or less full time.

ostile17

Thank you! The link didn't open in English so I put it through Google-translate myself with not fully comprehensible results. But I get that they can learn from this event and are happy with their coaches and each other. One question - the Google-translation said something about doing this part-time (ice dance) - is either of them working at something else too? I assumed they were doing this more or less full time.
Google translates "spare time" but Dai actually says "Takahashi: I think I was able to do this well in no time" meaning he is doing well, considring the litte time he's been doing it and training.

But it's interesting to know that Daisuke has been working as an interior designer in his spare time, since 2018, for real estate company Sky Court Ltd, owned by Miwa Nishida's family. His project is called D-color. He was total coordinator and designed the interior and exterior of a 13-storey condo known as the D-Tower (D-iberté Asakusa) in Tokyo. A red "d" is visible on the top floor. All the apartments sold-out before it was even completed.

Accidentally, just today he announced the completion of a second project of renovation of buildings. He had been working on that remotely from Florida in his spare time while trining there. He says he finds it relaxing, and keeps his mind off figure skating, thus allowing a perfect balance.

Here is the link if you are intetested:

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Kana/Dai have withdrawn as substitutes for Worlds. Here is Olympic channel article.

That's a shame but given that submitting videos for TES minimums would only be for Worlds and they aren't likely to be called up to replace K/K, I think it makes sense for them to decline the opportunity and give the Worlds alternate spot to Fukase/Cho.

ostile17

Kana and Dai will skate in between periods during this hockey showcase organized by Matterhorn Fit, taking place on July 22-24 at the Hertz Arena in Estero, Florida.

I wonder if they'll debut their new RD to Soran Bushi/Koto. Hopefully someone will film them! :saint:

More:

Last edited:

ostile17

Kana and Dai will skate in between periods during this hockey showcase organized by Matterhorn Fit, taking place on July 22-24 at the Hertz Arena in Estero, Florida.

I wonder if they'll debut their new RD to Soran Bushi/Koto. Hopefully someone will film them! :saint:

More:
Kana and Dai will skate at this event tomorrow (Thursday), during the 4pm and 6pm games.

Anyone local willing to go to see them and give us a report on what and how they skate? It's only $10.

Last edited:

ostile17

Massimo Scali has been working with Kana and Dai.
Touches to "La Bayadère", I suppose.

ostile17

Kana and Daisuke will be making their season's debut at the 19th Annual Labor Day Invitational, held September 3rd through September 5th at the Hertz Arena in Estero and hosted by The Florida Everblades Figure Skating Club

Website

Announcement

Starting Order & Live Results

ostile17

Kana MURAMOTO and Daisuke TAKAHASHI will be making their season's debut tomorrow, Friday 3rd, at the Labor Day Invitational in Estero, Florida

RD - September 3 (Fri) at 17:30 EDT (23:30 CET)

FD - September 4 (Sat) at 18:30 EDT (24:30 CET)

LIVE STREAM

Starting Order/Results

Website

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information