Japanese figure skating 2021-22 season news & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Headband

chair of the Lee Sihyeong international fanclub
Love Sakamoto's SP music for her and I trust Rohene Ward as much as I trust any choreographer, so that piece of info makes me happy. HOWEVER, Kagiyama is doing an Imagine Dragons SP and using the FP music of last year's Olympic champions? That's as junior-ish as it gets!

Also wonder why Kataise wasn't there if Yoshioka was...

YukiNieve

Dreams on Ice

Shoma Uno: Gravity (SP)

Kaori Sakamoto: Rock With U/Feedback (SP)

Kaori's program is full of interesting movements. She still seems to be in the process of mastering them and some movements look rough, but I think the program has lots of potential. šŸ˜Š

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
LOVE Shoma's new SP! That style fits him like a glove. Yuma and Ilia are gonna have to really bring it to challenge him next season. I'm so looking forward to what these guys can do!

Kaori's SP - it's nice. I was really distracted by the droopy straps of her top around her biceps, and I'd like to see this under competition lights, but it certainly shows promise.

Sylvia

TBD
Deleted as this is the old thread.
2022-23 season news thread is here :):

I've asked for this 2021-22 season news thread be locked to avoid further confusion in the future.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Oh, whoops! Don't know how this thread came up before the other one when I went looking. Thank you as always, @Sylvia, for your sharp eye and for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information