Happy New Year

once_upon

Better off than 2020
Sat in my second bedroom of our townhouse looking at the fireworks display (if you are Facebook friends with me see my photos). I hope that all who want the vaccines can get them and 2021 is a better year

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
Finally 2020 is truly done and gone into the skip! :cheer2: I celebrated an hour early by watching a YouTube of the Paris fireworks at the Eiffel Tower (c'est formidable) but now it is 15 minutes into 2021 so 2020 is really past here in the Midwest. HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I had 4 glasses of mimosas so ended up in bed by 8:30pm. Watched TV for a while & then read my Kindle. Fell asleep sitting up about 10-10:30 but woke up when DH came into the room at 12:05 to wish me a happy new year & to get in bed. He had been sleeping for a while in his chair since about 8. Such excitement in the taf household!

Susan1

I had 4 glasses of mimosas so ended up in bed by 8:30pm. Watched TV for a while & then read my Kindle. Fell asleep sitting up about 10-10:30 but woke up when DH came into the room at 12:05 to wish me a happy new year & to get in bed. He had been sleeping for a while in his chair since about 8. Such excitement in the taf household!
I had half a bottle of that pink Moscato stuff (fyi - it tasted pink ha ha) with a Little Debbie fudge round about 9:00, turned on That's Entertainment and figured I better brush my teeth about 10:00 before I fell asleep. I saw the beginning of That's Entertainment part 2, about 10:30? and fell asleep. I woke up when they were running the credits. I don't even know what time. I turned off the t.v. and went right back to sleep till 5:30 this morning. I've changed my wreath and taken down my little tree and dusted the family room. Whoopee. I'm ready for a nap.

Susan1

I thought of something good for 2021. We don't have to write the whole year 2020 on things anymore instead of just 20 so that someone can't fill in a different year after the 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information