Gracie Gold withdraws from U.S. Nationals

aftershocks

Banned Member
Gracie is a beautiful person inside and out, and she brought so much talent and energy to the sport. She has contributed so much, along with Ashley W in recent years, for the U.S. ladies discipline. Everyone has struggles to deal with. It's part of life, and Gracie will come out on the other side victorious for having faced her difficulties head-on.

More power to you Gracie. Do whatever makes you happy, and always feel proud for your accomplishments in skating and in life! :respec:

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Showing up to Nationals is both brave and good for her spirits. Just because she is not skating does not mean she is estranged from her friends.
Well, let's hope it is good for her, and not bad. Could be a trigger.

bardtoob

Well, let's hope it is good for her, and not bad. Could be a trigger.

I am certain she is going to have mixed feelings. She'll know that the Gracie of two years ago could have beaten the whole field, things could have been different if . . . etc.

However, I hope she likes seeing her friends.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I am certain she is going to have mixed feelings. She'll know that the Gracie of two years ago could have beaten the whole field, things could have been different if . . . etc.

However, I hope she likes seeing her friends.
Me too. My concern would be that all the attention could be an enticing draw. And there will be attention, interviews, photos, news releases, social media comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information