From Russia with love [#27]: Summer 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
TAT wrote Stolbova/Klimov began working. Well, 3 days about the test skate sounds like about time...:)

AquaLady

I'm 100% rooting for Stepanova/Bukin! Bobrova/Soloviev did a local competition recently and to be honest, their SD was horrible... Definitely NOT top 10 material. I even thought S/K, a team that I strongly dislike, did better...:duh:

Looking forward to seeing Elena and Anton! The Queen is still skating! The next couple of days should be interesting with the test skates and all...:watch:

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
The line up for the test skates on the 9th-10th Sept 2017 in Sochi is:-

ICE DANCE

Ekaterina Bobrova / Dmitri Soloviev
Sofia Evdokimova / Egor Bazin
Tiffany Zahorski /Jonathan Guerreiro
Elena Ilinykh / Anton Shibnev
Alla Loboda / Pavel Drozd
Annabelle Morozov / Andrei Bagin
Betina Popova / Sergey Mozgov
Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov
Alexandra Stepanova / Ivan Bukin

MEN

Dmitri Aliev
Sergei Voronov
Maxim Kovtun
Mikhail Kolyada
Andrei Lazukin
Alexander Petrov
Alexander Samarin

PAIRS

Kristina Astakhova Alexei Rogonov
Alisa Efimova / Alexander Korovin
Natalja Zabijako / Alexander Enbert
Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov
Evgenia Tarasova / Vladimir Morozov

LADIES

Alina Zagitova
Alena Leonova
Evgenia Medvedeva
Anna Pogorilaya
Elena Radionova
Maria Sotskova
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

There are doubts as to whether some of those listed will ultimately end up participating (e.g. Maxim Kovtun)

text_skate

Thank you. Right now I'm relieved I got a ticket. The competition tickets C2,row 8, seat 17, the practice on tuesday and the exhibition B2, row 10 (I don't know if I'm staying for the exhibition, but I bought one)

Lucky you. I'm still struggling. For some reason the last bit of "buy" won't go through. Perhaps they don't like my German creditcard...

AquaLady

JGP RIGA UPDATE:
Boikova and Kozlovskii are currently in first place with a SP score of 56.12! I'm loving the costumes for this program. Everything was good except for their Throw Triple Loop, where she didn't land on her feet... But other than that, I thought they did pretty well. I feel like they have improved on their synchronization... GO FOR GOLD! :cheer2:

hanca

Values her privacy
I was more impressed by Panfilova/Rylov. B/K were good, but it was expected, whereas with P/R I didn't expect it. Saying that, Panfilova does not have triples I think, so they will likely drop in the FS. Why can't Tiukovs teach the jumps? or get a jump coach attached to their school?

Ka3sha

Valentina Chebotareva on Mikhail Kolyada's preparations for the new season
http://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/3109-va...adeyus-chto-vse-zaplanirovannoe-vypolnim.html

- His SP to Mozart, FP - potpourri of different s songs (as we know from St Pete Cup event, he is skating to Elvis Presley medley)
- They're planning two quads in the short and three different quads in the free
- in April Mikhail's back hurts a lot and Saint Petersburg Federation sent him (and Stanislava Konstantinova) to Hungary
- After that, in June, he spent two weeks in Switzerland working with Lambiel

Ka3sha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information