From Russia with love [#27]: Summer 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarafan

List of participants at the test skates
http://fsrussia.ru/novosti-federats...rolnykh-prokatov-v-sochi-9-10-sentyabrya.html

Ice Dance:
Bobrova/Soloviev
Evdokimova/Bazin
Zahorski/Guerreiro
Ilinykh/Shibnev
Loboda/Drozd
Annabel Moroozva/Andrei Bagin :eek::eek::eek:
Popova/Mozgov
Sinitsina/Katsalapov
Stepanova/Bukin

Men:
Aliev
Voronov
Kovtun
Kolyada
Lazukin
Petrov
Samarin

Pairs:
Astakhova/Rogonov
Efimova/Korovin
Zabiyako/Enbert
Stolbova/Klimov
Tarasova/Morozov

Ladies:
Zagitova
Leonova
Medvedeva
Pogorilaya
Radionova
Sotskova
Tuktamysheva

HI...will this be an event where there are no photos or vids allowed or will we be able to see some of these on You Tube?...Amazing lineup

Ka3sha

:sekret: says about the list `We published whatever they sent. Once we get there we'll find out who is actually skating'. So there...
It was expected, Mozer said that Stolbova/Klimov most likely won't take part at the open test skates as well as Kovtun and probably Ilinykh/Shibnev..

npavel

Right, it's A, but tickets in Sector A (I mean lower bowl) rarely go on sale, as they are usually reserved for guests and officials. It was also the case this time: only C, B and D were available, and the best seats are now gone. However, I think that Category 2 seats in B and D are quite decent too, especially given the low price. The upper bowl is VERY high up.
The tickets for individual disciplines will probably go on sale later. There may be a chance to grab Sector A, though a remote one.

ETA: Eek, it seems that only the upper bowl seats are left. The lower bowl all-event tickets are sold out. That was quick!
Does it mean there are no seats available in the lower bowl? only the last few seats in C1? or will there be some more tickets available soon?

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Perhaps they aim selling those individually and not all event?
In general in the previous competitions (GP) the C lower part was given to the VIP, journalists and officials, the A lower - the skaters sat there, but am not sure whether those were invitations only or sold tickets as well.

3T3T

The Pairs field is a little thin,with only 5 Pairs listed and probably only four skating. I'll miss K/S not taking part, I wonder are they slowly heading to retirement?

It's a bit odd that Tsurskaya is missing the test skate. I hope her summer went well for her and they she is now healthy again.Really looking forward to her GoT SP again, it was one of my favourites from last year. Disappointed that there is no Sima.

Interesting to see how Annabelle Morozova gets on. Fingers crossed that B/S have a kick ass programme, I really want to see them do well this season.

3T3T

The Pairs field is a little thin,with only 5 Pairs listed and probably only four skating. I'll miss K/S not taking part, I wonder are they slowly heading to retirement?

It's a bit odd that Tsurskaya is missing the test skate. I hope her summer went well for her and they she is now healthy again.Really looking forward to her GoT SP again, it was one of my favourites from last year. Disappointed that there is no Sima.

Interesting to see how Annabelle Morozova gets on. Fingers crossed that B/S have a kick ass programme, I really want to see them do well this season.

3T3T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information