Everfall (2017). A figure skating horror movie!

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I hear "figure skating horror movie" and I start wondering whether we're in for decapitation by skate blade, or someone crashing through the ice, or a pairs guy throwing up his partner and then skating away, or . . . There are so many ways this could go!

aftershocks

Banned Member
I guess the title is horror enough in figure skating terminology. However, skaters are also taught how to fall, and how not to be afraid of falling. The important thing is to get back up.

I'm tired of horror stories though. There's enough horror going on in real life. Let's have some uplift for a change, even if fanciful and magical...

nimeton

Watched it a while ago. Horribly bad movie, don’t waste your time. The special effects of a rink that had a fire was black spray paint on some walls.

viennese

wrecked
I tried to watch but it was slow as molasses. Our skating heroine enters a competition at an arena that is haunted or cursed or something. Her friend goes along to video it all...but after 45 minutes, not much had happened.

viennese

wrecked
I do give the Everfall makers credit for orginality: the haunted skating rink idea is a new one. So many scary movies have scenes in swimming pools and gyms.

Maybe I just didn't have the patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information