Eromolina's interview with Lipnitskaya `The page is turned, I have a new life and new plans'

karmena

Oh, Tinami Amore.. Somehow I had an impression that you are very educated, with a great knowledge about everything but these posts...:dog:!!!! ...your heart and mind is drunk with its own pride and arrogance...not even a glimpse of light in you. It is time either to close this thread ( to stop the darkness which you are bringing here), or moderator has to his job and forbid you to post on the forum.

" ...

borzaya

Here is more info about Julia’s life:

1) Father’s interview: He wants a DNA Test. He is 100% sure it is his daughter. He did not know she was born. He wants to pay 18 years worth of alimony. He feels it would benefit Julia, and that her mother is intentionally kept Julia away from him. After learning about her life for several years, he feels that the mother brought up Julia too isolated, not-socialized, and pulling Julia out of educational system was not good for her. He wants Julia to get to know him and to learn to think for herself (without mother).
https://www.championat.com/other/ne...oby-dokazat-chto-ja-otec-julii-lipnickoj.html

2) Another father’s interview: “I want to pay for her University Education. She needs education.
https://russian.rt.com/sport/news/430197-lipnickaya-otec-vuz

3)Auerbuch Interview: “Julia needs to catch up on education, learn to communicate, and with the same drive that she approached skating, she needs to approach her internal/emotional state.”
https://7days.ru/news/ilya-averbukh-prokommentiroval-ukhod-yulii-lipnitskoy.htm#ixzz4slFvgJYa

3) Pavel Zavozin (a journalist from sports.ru) responds to Julia’s accusations that his comment about attending MGU this year are “fake news”. “I don’t know what to say… Either she is not telling something (the whole story), or her plans change. In any case, if she chose to say that, then believe her.
https://russian.rt.com/sport/news/429272-zanozin-lipnickaya-postuplenie-vuz

4) Re: Julia’s last interview (the original one in this topic): “Julia thanked everyone, except her trainer. The trainer who paved the path to her success did not get a single mention”.
https://dni.ru/sport/2017/9/12/380009.html

I certainly hope her mother gets a clue.. now that the issues of “education” and “social conduct” have been raised. I’d like to see this VK page in few years from now with Julia facing people….. with an MGU diploma and as a Lady (not in a “female” sense, but in terms manners, eloquence and elegance). https://vk.com/julia_lipnitskaya

Dirty yellow press and psychos of all types feasting and foraging on Yulia's name? As if there is anything new about this....:rolleyes:

borzaya

I love Yulia and I don't blame her for anything. But I have some thoughts. I don't think that is Eteri's fault what happened with Yulia.
Yulia's mother is a tipical figure skating mother or even worse. We know them there are that type in ballet, too. They think they are doing everything for their daughter, but that is not true. They are ambitious , they want to their children realize, reach what they couldn't.
Yulia's mother was very strict with Yulia in eating.She was with Yulia all the time as her coach and mother and everything. Yulia missed the medal ceremony three times. Can you tell me other skaters who did it also? In their early ages or whenever? I can't. That is not Yulia's and I believe not Eteri's fault. Probably she wasn't with Yulia in the hotel. Her mother was with her. I hardly believe she also slept.... She doesn't like the other Russian girls and coaches.
And Sochi has brought the succes, the fame, the incredible popularity. And she wanted to more things to her famous daughter. She wanted to the best conditions for Yulia, the best choreographer ( remember the Averbukh story) she would have liked the whole attention of Eteri, and she was a bigger expert as the coaches in figure skating. Can you imagine that atmosphere in the team, in the ice rink? Probably she knew she can do everything, everybody will defend and support the beloved Yulia and will blame the other people around her.
Maybe this is also a speculation but I don't think anything is black or white and we can't judge this story because we weren't there.

Great. From throwing accusations based on yellow press and gossip, we move to throwing accusations based on someone's work of imagination, how it could or couldn't theoretically be... The progress of degradation on this thread amazes me...

Prancer

Chitarrista
Staff member

lala

Excuse me? Why does anything revealed by that man make Daniela 'fake'? What she does with her personal life is her own business, not that yours or ours - who are you to judge her?
Another lover of sleazy stories?

Don't get me wrong..I just wanted to say if that man theoretically is Yulia's real father and Daniela didn't tell him thus he didn't know about Yulia that is a big mistake and not fair with the father. Forget Yulia's case. I'm talking about this case in generallly. I really believe the father have rights to their children if those children were born not in whole, normal families.

lala

Great. From throwing accusations based on yellow press and gossip, we move to throwing accusations based on someone's work of imagination, how it could or couldn't theoretically be... The progress of degradation on this thread amazes me...

I don't think I used articles in yellow press. I read those things in Averbukh's and in other interviews. When I read this thread I had some thoughts.. That's all.

Fairuza

Don't get me wrong..I just wanted to say if that man theoretically is Yulia's real father and Daniela didn't tell him thus he didn't know about Yulia that is a big mistake and not fair with the father. Forget Yulia's case. I'm talking about this case in generallly. I really believe the father have rights to their children if those children were born not in whole, normal families.

So what you're suggesting is this: a man had unprotected casual sex with a woman and it didn't occur to him to check on the woman whether she was impregnated or not - the idea didn't come into his mind even if Julia is his daughter. Then, when he finds out she gave birth to a child and brought it up without his assistance and nurtured her to be an Olympic champion, he's suddenly a discriminated and hurt party, because he should have been told. Gotta love the logic - it's so easy to claim the credit when years and years of hard work and toil and risk and gamble are already over.

The size of this 'father's contribution amounts to a single spermatozoa AT BEST. Julia clearly doesn't want him in her life and she has every right not to know him.

lala

So what you're suggesting is this: a man had unprotected casual sex with a woman and it didn't occur to him to check on the woman whether she was impregnated or not - the idea didn't come into his mind even if Julia is his daughter. Then, when he finds out she gave birth to a child and brought it up without his assistance and nurtured her to be an Olympic champion, he's suddenly a discriminated and hurt party, because he should have been told. Gotta love the logic - it's so easy to claim the credit when years and years of hard work and toil and risk and gamble are already over.

The size of this 'father's contribution amounts to a single spermatozoa AT BEST. Julia clearly doesn't want him in her life and she has every right not to know him.

If a woman and man had a casual sex that is common "business". The protection is not the man's responsibility solely, that is totally irrelevant casual sex or not.

We don't know what happened. Maybe Daniela didn't want to tell him she is pregnant and later she didn't tell him Yulia is exist. In this case the father has right to his child , he needs to get chance..I'm saying again if he is the father. But if Yulia didn't want him he can't do anything.
But I'm tired of this matter.:slinkaway

Fairuza

It might not have occurred to you, but a woman bears the responsibility automatically by becoming pregnant - whereas a man can just vanish. I understand your romantic disposition, but the ugly fact is that many men just shun that responsibility anyway. If you ever get into that situation, you're free to look for the father and tell him, but don't impose that obligation on anyone else - if he didn't care for his partner enough to just find out whether she was ok, she had every right to decide for herself what she does with her life. So I'm not buying that story of a hurt man.
So no need to be preaching so much - it's Daniela's life, you've got no idea what sort of relationship she had with Julia's father, so why the hell do you call her 'fake' and pass judgements?

hanca

Values her privacy
If a woman and man had a casual sex that is common "business". The protection is not the man's responsibility solely, that is totally irrelevant casual sex or not.

We don't know what happened. Maybe Daniela didn't want to tell him she is pregnant and later she didn't tell him Yulia is exist. In this case the father has right to his child , he needs to get chance..I'm saying again if he is the father. But if Yulia didn't want him he can't do anything.
But I'm tired of this matter.:slinkaway
So how would that work? If you believe that he has right to his child, what about the child's right to choose whether she wants to be involved with him or not? Or do you believe that his right to his child would be placing a duty on Julia to be in relationship with him? I don't know how it is in your world, but a relationship requires two party to be willing, not only one party.

lala

So how would that work? If you believe that he has right to his child, what about the child's right to choose whether she wants to be involved with him or not? Or do you believe that his right to his child would be placing a duty on Julia to be in relationship with him? I don't know how it is in your world, but a relationship requires two party to be willing, not only one party.

Did you read my post exctly? Or was I incomprehensible because of my poor English?

Fortunately Yulia is an adult, thus she can decide everything. end of the story.

lala

It might not have occurred to you, but a woman bears the responsibility automatically by becoming pregnant - whereas a man can just vanish. I understand your romantic disposition, but the ugly fact is that many men just shun that responsibility anyway. If you ever get into that situation, you're free to look for the father and tell him, but don't impose that obligation on anyone else - if he didn't care for his partner enough to just find out whether she was ok, she had every right to decide for herself what she does with her life. So I'm not buying that story of a hurt man.
So no need to be preaching so much - it's Daniela's life, you've got no idea what sort of relationship she had with Julia's father, so why the hell do you call her 'fake' and pass judgements?

sigh...I wrote everything theoretically...

Yes, I'm romantic in general but I don't call my opinion romantic. Just normal and fair. Plus every case is different.

Fairuza

NO! of corse..I don't know how could we get to this question....
I just don't understand your point then - what do you mean to say by coming up with much sentimental rubbish about a father who deserves to know?
He could have learnt this years and years ago if he'd wanted - he didn't bother back then, then why do you make him into a victim now?
I'll tell you one more thing - a decent man wouldn't have made this story public. Just imagine that such stories were told about your own mum - and then you might realise the kind of distress this story caused mother and daughter. It's entertainment for viewers and growing viewership for TV channels, but for them it's intrusion into their personal space.

Last edited:

Fairuza

sigh...I wrote everything theoretically...

Yes, I'm romantic in general but I don't call my opinion romantic. Just normal and fair. Plus every case is different.
lovely, so we're discussing your theories of an ideal family? What has it got to do with the subject in hand?

lala

I just don't understand your point then - what do you mean to say by coming up with much sentimental rubbish about a father who deserves to know?
He could have learnt this years and years ago if he'd wanted - he didn't bother back then, then why do you make him into a victim now?
I'll tell one more thing - a decent man wouldn't have made this story public. Just imagine that such stories were told about your own mum - and then you might realise the kind of distress this story caused mother and daughter. It's entertainment for viewers and growing viewership for TV channels, but for them it's intrusion into their personal space.

I hate the talk shows..Most of them are stupid, the persons are stupid or they are talking about personal things and they have nothing to do with them. I don't watch talk shows thus I can't answer you.;)

Fairuza

This is true. But these wouldn't be his fault. It would show Daniela's fake words and life.
These are your words, I'll quote them again for you.
It's not the matter of whether you watch TV or not, it's the matter of your taking the presumption of passing a judgement on this case. Nothing is the man's fault - it's down to Daniela being 'fake'.

Tinami Amori

@Fairuza, @lala.... Look girls. I too have more to say on the subject and even found few video interviews with all parties mentioned... But please note, Prancer, who is a Moderator and a College Professor, diplomatically suggested that “we take it to PM”. It’s part of her job and profession to handle “group disagreements”. How about we accept the recommendation?

lala

@Fairuza, @lala.... Look girls. I too have more to say on the subject and even found few video interviews with all parties mentioned... But please note, Prancer, who is a Moderator and a College Professor, diplomatically suggested that “we take it to PM”. It’s part of her job and profession to handle “group disagreements”. How about we accept the recommendation?

Already some comments ago I was tired of this topic ..

Japanfan

But a pregnancy is not "common" business unless a woman and her partner/the father of her child agree that it is so. That's why choosing to have an abortion or to carry to term is a woman's decision alone, at least in advanced western countries. She may consult with the man involved as she likes, or not, but the man cannot force her to either abort or carry to term.

Yes, couples have in recent years started saying "we are pregnant" - at least I think it is a recent phenomema.

But in reality the woman alone carries the child, and she alone bears the biological and psychological cost of that carrying.

As Fairuza stated:

It might not have occurred to you, but a woman bears the responsibility automatically by becoming pregnant - whereas a man can just vanish. I understand your romantic disposition, but the ugly fact is that many men just shun that responsibility anyway."

And men do vanish, all the time. Although in some cases they can be held accountable for child support - but that doesn't work out that well usually. SFAIK our government here is very lax in terms of enforcing fathers' child support obligations. In part because the men just vanish again if found, and in part because they may just start working under the table if they are poor and paying child support leaves them with too little to live on.

Obviously, courts can determine that a father (or mother) has a legal right to visit with his child, or to share the custody of his child.

But that right does not translate into a duty on the part of a child. Once the child is old enough to decide that he/she does not want to visit/spend time with a parent, I don't believe courts can force them to do so.

dinakt

If the man who claims to be Julia's father is really her father and wants a relationship with Julia rather than "a moment of fame", then he went about it completely the wrong way. His behavior destroyed any chance Julia would ever trust him. She is an adult, and he cannot force her to have a relationship with him. If he truly was willing to pay outstanding child support, he should have been quietly arranging it with Julia's mother, not appearing in scandalous TV shows. And if they were not relenting, he should have waited and quietly tried again in a few years when Julia is not in public eye.
#nosympathy

Sylvia

TBD
Bumping up to re-post a bit of news from the Russian press...

http://tass.ru/wfys2017/articles/4656083
Machine translation:
SOCHI, October 18th. / TASS /. Olympic Champion - 2014 Julia Lipnitskaya, who completed her career in September, plans to work as a commentator at the Russian stage of the Grand Prix of Figure Skating. She told about it to the participants of the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students in the interactive session "Popularization of sports content among young people: experience and perspectives".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information