Eromolina's interview with Lipnitskaya `The page is turned, I have a new life and new plans'

RockTheTassel

Thank you for the interview translation. In addition to her immense talent as a skater, Julia seems to have maturity and insight well beyond her nineteen years. I'll miss her skating, and I'm sure this is a challenging time for her, but I have faith that she'll be great in her future endeavors. Wishing her the best now, and in the future.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I am glad that Yulia is moving forward. But I can't express how angry I am at those that created the situation in the first place. She was a child when she developed an eating disorder. A CHILD. And nobody is held responsible for destroying these young girls lives. The coach just moves on to the next little girl. And if the little girl is lucky, she's naturally so skinny she is allowed to eat. Real food.

Liza Tuktamysheva was treated as a human being by Mishin. She's had ups and downs as a skater. She'd probably have more consistent success if she maintained her "girlish figure" - but she was allowed to physically mature. And she is skating - and happy on the ice. My heart truly breaks for Yulia, who didn't stand a chance.

It makes you wonder how much of Evgenia's success is due to her natural body build. According to her, Tutberidze doesn't make her follow some uber strict restricting diet, but it seems like that is not the case for a lot of other girls (and maybe guys) who train in her group. I fear for the younger girls coming up in the future and maybe Julia's story will make Eteri more wary as well. I would like to see more girls in their late teens and twenties doing well in the sport, not just the ones who skate for obscure countries or are genetically predisposed to being tiny.

Ka3sha

Liza Tuktamysheva was treated as a human being by Mishin. She's had ups and downs as a skater. She'd probably have more consistent success if she maintained her "girlish figure" - but she was allowed to physically mature. And she is skating - and happy on the ice. My heart truly breaks for Yulia, who didn't stand a chance.
I'm not sure that it's fair to compare Liza and Julia in this particular aspect. Liza has almost perfect jump technique: no wrong edges, no pretotations or underrotations, even when she was a little girl her jumps were huge. So yes, she had two rough seasons due to puberty monster but her technique "allowed" (and still allows) her to rotate her jumps even after puberty.
Sadly, it's another story with Julia, she did have to maintain her "girlish figure" for as long as she could to rotate her jumps, as they were never big and depended mostly on rotation speed. Or she had to work on her technique (I think, Urmanov started doing this but didn't have enough time). And It's a pity that her coaching team decided to chose the first option and not the second one
:(

Anyway, Julia seems to be happy and relaxed right now, so I just hope that she will stay this way :)
Best of luck to her!

hanca

Values her privacy
It makes you wonder how much of Evgenia's success is due to her natural body build. According to her, Tutberidze doesn't make her follow some uber strict restricting diet, but it seems like that is not the case for a lot of other girls (and maybe guys) who train in her group. I fear for the younger girls coming up in the future and maybe Julia's story will make Eteri more wary as well. I would like to see more girls in their late teens and twenties doing well in the sport, not just the ones who skate for obscure countries or are genetically predisposed to being tiny.
Maybe it is her natural build. Or maybe a few years later we will read a similar interview from Evgenia. Some people with anorexia would say that they are eating fine and not restrict themselves... one needs to get to a certain stage to be able admit that there is a problem. I am not accusing Evgenia that she lied, but eating disorders are an illness and sometimes that includes being not quite honest about what the person eats.

Messalina

Thanks for the translation.

This really sets the standard for the "farewell interview." Very classy, very straight-shooting and genuine. (I also love how she thanks Urmanov and her fans and even her "haters"!) I've been out of the loop of FS news, so her retirement came as something of a shock. But it all makes sense. I'm sad to see her go, happy and honored to have had the gift of her skating, and wish her the best -- not that she'll need it. I don't have any doubts that a young woman this thoughtful, determined and disciplined will succeed at whatever she sets her mind to.

The horseback riding (and horse owning!) sounds like fabulous therapy.

And I can totally relate as an uber-introvert who also has to screw up all her energies to interact with the outside world. That can drain away all the vital reserves you'd rather save for other, more important things. Julia's eating disorder aside, she has the talent but not the temperament for the sort of insane celebrity that can come along with top-level skating. Now more than ever, I can imagine the madness of Sochi and post-Sochi were nightmares for her from a personal standpoint.

ETA: I also agree that these in-depth Russian figure skating interviews are the bomb! I'm actually trying to learn Russian so I can read them myself ... and also understand TAT's commentaries. :p

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Media and people should not be chasing a 15-16-17-18 year old girl and digging into her private life. I feel bad for Julia. I consider her Schindler's List programme a gift, a piece of ice-skating art, and that's enough reasons for me to love her.

But there is a "however"... I've followed Julia's news, interviews, fotos, etc.. since she appeared, I am a big fan....... but must say, things are not as "black and white" as Julia describes them... she IS giving "spins" on some things. She is not so "white and fluffy" in real life.

I am glad she "recently discovered that she likes to ride horses"....... I am glad she can afford a horse... and that she did not give up her child-hood hobby of riding and having horses since she was 7...... :D https://linagor.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/btjfnbpricq.jpg

I am glad she has money, because she certainly frowned at the Fed Ex envelope which contained ONLY A LETTER from Steven Spilberg and "nothing else", which she did not bother to pick up for almost a month, when she learned "its just a letter".... Actually i was too hopping he offers to make a movie with her... :D

I am glad she is not giving up her plans to attend MGU university, even if she discovered at the end of August that she can't just walk into the Admissions Office, and just because she is Julia Lipnitskaya to start taking classes on Sept 01, without exams and high-school diploma...... which she does not have yet, since mother puller her out of school for homeschooling. I hope she passes her exams, because without them even a year from now she can not apply. I do hope she attends business school, so she can work in athletic management..... because in June her plans were sports and health studies.

....... and i hope she learns to NOT throw people under the bus, and at one point does thank her "T-coach" for leading her to Olympic Team Gold and other medals.

But i do love the girl anyway..... I hope she grows up to be strong and productive (and stops cussing at adults 3x her age.... :D )
http://poliksal.ru/uploads/posts/2017-08/15040171633jpg.jpg

Last edited:

Fairuza

Media and people should not be chasing a 15-16-17-18 year old girl and digging into her private life. I feel bad for Julia. I consider her Schindler's List programme a gift, a piece of ice-skating art, and that's enough reasons for me to love her.

But there is a "however"... I've followed Julia's news, interviews, fotos, etc.. since she appeared, I am a big fan....... but must say, things are not as "black and white" as Julia describes them... she IS giving "spins" on some things. She is not so "white and fluffy" in real life.

I am glad she "recently discovered that she likes to ride horses"....... I am glad she can afford a horse... and that she did not give up her child-hood hobby of riding and having horses since she was 7...... :D https://linagor.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/btjfnbpricq.jpg

I am glad she has money, because she certainly frowned at the Fed Ex envelope which contained ONLY A LETTER from Steven Spilberg and "nothing else", which she did not bother to pick up for almost a month, when she learned "its just a letter".... Actually i was too hopping he offers to make a movie with her... :D

I am glad she is not giving up her plans to attend MGU university, even if she discovered at the end of August that she can't just walk into the Admissions Office, and just because she is Julia Lipnitskaya to start taking classes on Sept 01, without exams and high-school diploma...... which she does not have yet, since mother puller her out of school for homeschooling. I hope she passes her exams, because without them even a year from now she can not apply. I do hope she attends business school, so she can work in athletic management..... because in June her plans were sports and health studies.

....... and i hope she learns to NOT throw people under the bus, and at one point does thank her "T-coach" for leading her to Olympic Team Gold and other medals.

But i do love the girl anyway..... I hope she grows up to be strong and productive (and stops cussing at adults 3x her age.... :D )

Sorry, where exactly did you take your information about her expecting anything from Steven Spielberg? How did you manage to read it into her words that she expected to get to MSU without any exams? And why does she have to feel anything apart from what she feels already? She did thank her T-coach when she was leaving her - and unlike the coach, she never said a word that would cast any blame onto that coach. Why does she have to pretend she's thankful if the wound so obviously still smarts?

That's an awful lot of demands to ask of a girl who's been through all this.

hanca

Values her privacy

Yes, I am sure she is very thankful to Tutberidze for pushing her towards anorexia. I am sure if you followed the interviews so carefully, you didn't miss how Tutberidze said that Julia had to be on some powder diet for a year because she has tendency to put on weight. Very healthy to put 15 year old athlete on a powder diet!

Tutberidze may have brought her to the Olympic gold team event medal, but she also risked her health, with disordered eating, which may lead to death if left untreated. Julia was lucky that she admitted to herself that she is not well and seeked the treatment, but it could have also ended very differently! One wonders whether it would be worth it, having gold team medal and be dead? Julia, explain to Tinami why are you not more grateful! Tinami seems to struggle to understand that!

Perky Shae Lynn

Such a passive aggressive comment. The girl is clearly a biatch but I love her anyway. Yeah she should be grateful to her coach for gifting her with a life-threatening disease (and that's what anorexia is) and teaching her that "the ends justify the means." That powder diet must have been wonderful. And it was all clearly worth it since she has the money and the fame now. :wall:

As far as I am concerned, Lip hasn't thrown her coach under the bus enough.

Japanfan

But I can't express how angry I am at those that created the situation in the first place. She was a child when she developed an eating disorder. A CHILD. And nobody is held responsible for destroying these young girls lives. The coach just moves on to the next little girl. And if the little girl is lucky, she's naturally so skinny she is allowed to eat. Real food.

There is a 1995 book called 'Little Girls in Pretty Boxes: The Making and Breaking of Elite Gymnasts and Figure Skaters'. It focuses more on gymnastics than figure skating, but is still a very good and insightful book that explores the issues of eating disorders in the two sports. Generally, it presents gymnastics as the more punitive of the two sports when it comes to eating disorders.

The book presented the gymnastics coaches Bela Karolyi in a very poor light. I remember being horrified to read that he saw eating as a weakness and ridiculed his athletes for it. And that they had to have food smuggled into them at one OG.

One of the athletes he trained, Christy Henrich, died of anorexia, although that occurred some years after she was training and competing. So her death can't be attributed to her coach starving her, but even so, one would think that parents would not want their daughters training under Karolyi if they knew his attitude towards food for his athletes.

But that is not the case. According to the author of the book, parents continued to flock to Karolyi, with their sights set on fame and fortune through the daughters' success. Sad.

Last edited:

Perky Shae Lynn

There is a 1995 book called 'Little Girls in Pretty Boxes: The Making and Breaking of Elite Gymnasts and Figure Skaters'. It focuses more on gymnastics than figure skating, but is still a very good and insightful book that explores the issues of eating disorders in the two sports. Generally, it presents gymnastics as the more punitive of the two sports when it comes to eating disorders.

The book presented the gymnastics coaches the Karolyis in a very poor light.
Yes, but isn't it interesting that the Karolys were STILL put on the pedestal by the USA Gymnastics for 20+ years, despite numerous complaints about their "training methods"? As long as they produced champions, all was forgiven. Until it could not longer be. This is not unique to figure skating or gymnastics. Joe Paterno wasn't working with little girls. But same concept applied. As long as you are producing "winners", you can do no wrong.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Thanks for the translation. Wishing Julia the best for her future. It can be so difficult for athletes to transition out of their careers. Sounds like she is taking time to think about the next phase of her life which is a very sensible and positive thing to do.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will

Tinami Amori

Yes, I am sure she is very thankful to Tutberidze for pushing her towards anorexia. I am sure if you followed the interviews so carefully, you didn't miss how Tutberidze said that Julia had to be on some powder diet for a year because she has tendency to put on weight. Very healthy to put 15 year old athlete on a powder diet!

What? Tutberidze caused Julia's anarexia??? !!! Julia's Stage Mother Daniella put Julia on that "diet"....... she also did not teach her daughter any tactfulness, basic social graces, or how to handle herself in public and/or during interviews. Thanks to Daniella, and her attitude towards life in general, she raised Julia to be cynical, withdrawn, sarcastic, aloof, and acting like a 40-year old embittered woman.

I don’t mean to place another translation in a topic where Tanka translated this article, but since Tutberidze is being blamed for Julia’s problems, here is another article (with some unrelated parts excluded and certain sentences combined, to make it sort.)

https://dni.ru/sport/2015/12/3/322421.html

Relationship between Julia and her trainer were not without problems. After Julia’s triumph in the Olympic season, Tutberidze noticed she has less and less leverage with her strong minded pupil.

Julia joined Tutberidze’s group as a little girl and at first followed instructions and did not argue. Two years later she became more confrontational, and in 2012 after winning JW, became very argumentative over every little thing.

One time Julia left Tutberidze speechless: she stopped practicing, took off her skates and ran off somewhere. Later Tutberidze found out Julia that went to vomit. Similar situations continued at skate events, in hotels and during trips to the rink. (Tutberidze started to notice) that as soon as Julia would eat something extra, her body rejected it.

(Tuberidze): “Never before in my career I’ve seen a problem like this…. (that) Julia simply could not eat regular food. She was constantly queasy, and to lose weight drank only Kefit (butter-milk). Or rather put “squeezy powder” into Kefir. But the growing body needs healthy balanced meal. Yes, a skater should not gain too much weight, it affects results, but there must be a reasonable balance…. It is a stick with two ends.”

Tutberidze could not constantly monitor Lipnitskaya’s diet, she had other students who required attention. So (to monitor and to take care of Julia’s diet) Tutberidze went to the Federation and demanded that Julia’s mother be included on the coaching team with a full monthly salary. Julia’s mother (was in charge of her diet) was feeding her hot porridge and Kefit/squeezy mix. Mother also made sure Julia goes to sleep on time, and accompanied Julia (as second coach) to all national and international events at Federations expense.

Later Tutberidze realized she made a mistake. Julia’s mother started to interfere with practices, started to yell at Tutberidze “my daughter is an Olympic champion! Not a test bunny. She needs less pressure, and different exercise! Tutberidze yelled back of top of her lungs. They cussed at each other. Tutberidze was yelling at the star-struck Julia, to bring her back to earth. Julia was yelling and cussing back at her.

During one of such yelling sessions, young skater Tarasenko took Julia’s side (they dated after wards). Tutberidze just rolled her eyes. At that point Julia flipped off (with a middle finger) another assistant coach, and yelled out a barrage of severe profanities (in Russian such profanities are very derogatory words for sexual organs and about forced intercourse with Mother and Sister).

Shortly after Lipnitskaya left the ice rink, and at that point she knew she is going to Urmanov.

== end ==

Yes, Tutberidze is TOUGH.... but none of her other girls have diet issues and yet remain in shape. Yes, few girls cry when Tutberidze is tough on them... but they don't yell back drunken sailor profanities...

It takes 2 to tango.... But Julia and Mother do bare a lot of responsibility as well. Julia's "star struck" year as an Olympic Champion, and her "party going" are another stories, which i will omit.

Fairuza

Beautiful. Lovely. And yet you dare to deny Tutberidze had no hand in Julia developing anorexia? You're providing proof that she was the driving power - or do you imply that she knew Julia was practicing this, and yet didn't do a thing to stop it? The coach just doesn't take responsibility for her student's unhealthy diet - do you think Julia enjoyed being on it? Oh, yeah, it was the evil mother who made Julia do this - how convenient, the mother should have known better than the coach.

And you know what - teenagers going through such experiences are bound to be pretty unhappy, so blaming Julia for being what she was - withdrawn and aloof etc - is just ridiculous. She doesn't have to comply with YOUR idea of how she should have behaved.

Japanfan

What? Tutberidze caused Julia's anarexia??? !!! Julia's Stage Mother Daniella put Julia on that "diet"....... she also did not teach her daughter any tactfulness, basic social graces, or how to handle herself in public and/or during interviews. Thanks to Daniella, and her attitude towards life in general, she raised Julia to be cynical, withdrawn, sarcastic, aloof, and acting like a 40-year old embittered woman.

:confused:

I thought Julia handled herself with dignity and grace, especially given that she was/is an introverted teenage girl thrust into the public eye and the media spotlight.

hanca

Values her privacy

I don’t mean to place another translation in a topic where Tanka translated this article, but since Tutberidze is being blamed for Julia’s problems, here is another article (with some unrelated parts excluded and certain sentences combined, to make it sort.)

Relationship between Julia and her trainer were not without problems. After Julia’s triumph in the Olympic season, Tutberidze noticed she has less and less leverage with her strong minded pupil.

Julia joined Tutberidze’s group as a little girl and at first followed instructions and did not argue. Two years later she became more confrontational, and in 2012 after winning JW, became very argumentative over every little thing.

One time Julia left Tutberidze speechless: she stopped practicing, took off her skates and ran off somewhere. Later Tutberidze found out Julia that went to vomit. Similar situations continued at skate events, in hotels and during trips to the rink. (Tutberidze started to notice) that as soon as Julia would eat something extra, her body rejected it.

(Tuberidze): “Never before in my career I’ve seen a problem like this…. (that) Julia simply could not eat regular food. She was constantly queasy, and to lose weight drank only Kefit (butter-milk). Or rather put “squeezy powder” into Kefir. But the growing body needs healthy balanced meal. Yes, a skater should not gain too much weight, it affects results, but there must be a reasonable balance…. It is a stick with two ends.”

Tutberidze could not constantly monitor Lipnitskaya’s diet, she had other students who required attention. So (to monitor and to take care of Julia’s diet) Tutberidze went to the Federation and demanded that Julia’s mother be included on the coaching team with a full monthly salary. Julia’s mother (was in charge of her diet) was feeding her hot porridge and Kefit/squeezy mix. Mother also made sure Julia goes to sleep on time, and accompanied Julia (as second coach) to all national and international events at Federations expense.

Later Tutberidze realized she made a mistake. Julia’s mother started to interfere with practices, started to yell at Tutberidze “my daughter is an Olympic champion! Not a test bunny. She needs less pressure, and different exercise! Tutberidze yelled back of top of her lungs. They cussed at each other. Tutberidze was yelling at the star-struck Julia, to bring her back to earth. Julia was yelling and cussing back at her.

During one of such yelling sessions, young skater Tarasenko took Julia’s side (they dated after wards). Tutberidze just rolled her eyes. At that point Julia flipped off (with a middle finger) another assistant coach, and yelled out a barrage of severe profanities (in Russian such profanities are very derogatory words for sexual organs and about forced intercourse with Mother and Sister).

Shortly after Lipnitskaya left the ice rink, and at that point she knew she is going to Urmanov.

== end ==

Yes, Tutberidze is TOUGH.... but none of her other girls have diet issues and yet remain in shape. Yes, few girls cry when Tutberidze is tough on them... but they don't yell back drunken sailor profanities...

It takes 2 to tango.... But Julia and Mother do bare a lot of responsibility as well. Julia's "star struck" year as an Olympic Champion, and her "party going" are another stories, which i will omit.
If someone fed me for a year with some powders, I think I would become angry, cynical, sarcastic and embittered too. So why Julia should be any different? You keep blaming Julia but she was the child when all those decisions have been made. She didn't really have a choice, and even if she had, she wouldn't be able to appreciate the full impact of her choices on her long term life. There is a reason why in many western countries children under certain age can't have sex, can't get married, can't join the army... it is called protecting the child, because the child is not mature yet to make informed choices. She was starved, and yet you blame her?

Julia is the product of the upbringing she received by the people who she spent her time with. In her case it was her mother and her coach. Yes, I do blame her mother too, but her coach is the professional and therefore should have known better. And yet her coach put the short term results first, to the detriment of Julia's health. She knew about the diet; maybe she suggested it herself that Julia should be on it or maybe it was her mother, but her coach definitely knew about it and approved. So Tutberidze definitely contributed to Julia developing disordered eating, which at some stage turned to anorexia.

borzaya

Yulia did thank her former coach for everything they had achieved together right after she moved to Urmanov's team. And after that there was nothing to be thankful for. In return for her thanks she received only "stones in the back" (or whatever it is properly called in English) in Tutberidze's interviews. It were Averbukh and Tutberidze (especially Averbukh) who behaved like angry whiny children after parting ways with Yulia. While Yulia behaved with dignity and didn't let herself get involved into squabbles in media. After all that it would be certainly strange to thank them now.

Last edited:

borzaya

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dni.ru ?? Seriously? The same toilet paper which wrote heaps of lies about Liza, V/T and loads of other skaters?

It's a tabloid, which cooks up crazy stories about actors, singers, athletes - it doesn't matter for them, about whom. An edition worth your level, probably... but there is no more truth in it than in those fantasies about Yulia's fake fathers, boyfriends and the like.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover

No, I just love it. You bring a f@#$ing tabloid and you mistranslate it, misinterprete and add your own shit to the shit written!
So what that piece of crap here says is
"Как пишет "Экспресс-газета", Этери не только кричала – она костерила фигуристку на чем свет стоит. Пыталась вразумить ошалевшую после Сочи девочку по-мужски – крепким словцом, а то и вовсе площадной бранью. В такие минуты Липницкая замыкалась в себе и обычно молчала, стиснув зубы. Однако после очередной "промывки мозгов" на ее защиту вдруг встал 18-летний Владислав Тарасенко, который тоже тренируется в группе Тутберидзе. По словам очевидцев, пока Этери Георгиевна вскидывала вверх брови от удивления, Юлия показала Владу большой палец, а потом ответила наставнице отборным матом."
What you translated is `Julia was yelling and cussing back at her.' what the trashy paper says is `in such moments Lipnitskaya usually got back into her shell and took it silently. Yet after one of such outbursts the 18y.o. Tarasenko who was also training in the group took her side. While Tutberidze was taken a back with surprise Yulia gave thumbs up to Vlad and cursed the teacher back'

I just love it how the `took it silently except for once' turned into `cursed back every time' and my absolutely favourite: `thumbs up' turned into a `middle finger'. Аm also obviously not nearly as knowledgable as you are in the Russian curses, but the paper doesn't seem to get into the kind of the details of what curses were used. For all we know it could be about say, male genitals or prostitues or any other thing. Now what on earth is the curse word in Russian about the mother or sister intercourse???

Is there anything else you'd like to share/explain about Lipnitskaya?

ChiquitaBanana

== end ==

Are you having a bad week, my little friend (Tinami, you might not catch the pun here) ?
Children go through a transitional phase before becoming adults, which is called "adolescence /teenage years", where the child has to forge its own identity more than often by confronting himself to the world that what built around him. If the adult interacting with him is open-minded and accept this reality, that the child is ongoing changes for him to be an adult on its own, giving him the opportunity to develop his autonomy and choices, the positive response helps the teenager to mature and develop a healty mindset. In Julia's case, I think her mom and her coach were very authoritative and wouldn't let her take decisions by herself, which you feed the temper tantrums. What I see in Julia's behaviour was her way to say "enough" of that slavery. Anorexia is about someone not wanting to live, someone wanting to disappear. That's all she could do or control : her weight.

But you might not care about my answer. Have you not told me you don't have a licence in psychology? Cause it shows here again...

Tinami Amori

No, I just love it. You bring a f@#$ing tabloid and you mistranslate it, misinterprete and add your own shit to the shit written!

I am glad you love it... :D.. so.....I gather you don’t trust tabloids. eys... they often publish junk, and yet sometimes they publish true facts and interviews which they acquire from the original source. The original interview you’ve translated is also published in the old Soviet propaganda rag “Komsomol Truth” and the tabloid “Metro”.

https://www.kp.ru/daily/26729/3756978/
https://m.metronews.ru/novosti/russ...du-o-svoey-bolezni-i-uhode-iz-sporta-1307988/

As for my translation, or “mistranslation” per you, it is exactly as I intended. It was posted with translation to specifically address the issue of Tutberidze and Julia’s anorexia, with a pretext: “but since Tutberidze is being blamed for Julia’s problems, here is another article (with some unrelated parts excluded and certain sentences combined, to make it short.)"

The issue of young Julia’s cursing and using profanities with several adults unfortunately came up on several occasions in different publication. It was a big disappointment to me to read it, time after time, and especially when she cursed at Averbuch... after he created a programme for her, which he had to pass on to Medvedeva, with which she won looooots of medals.. :lol:

But none the less, I feel that I’ve arrived! Tanka is now translating me… :D

.. and I will repeat that it is extremely unfair to accuse Tutberidze of Julia’s anorexia. Julia’s anorexia did not stop once she joined Urmanov. It took her 2 years to do something about it, while HER OWN mother stood by and watched.

It is a fact that Tutberidze put in a lot of effort for the Federation to hire Julia’s mother as “coach”, got her a good salary, all expenses paid international travels, for one and one purpose only, to provide Julia with healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. It is Julia’s very own mother who continued to feed her Kefir with squeezy powder.

I never heard of any Sports Federation, including in the USSR, to be paying MOTHER to accompany her athlete child to take care of her diet and a healthy lifestyle. Tutberidze’s went far and beyond the call of duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information