Elizaveta Tuktamysheva Cheer Thread

bardtoob

Clichy Competitive Audition Protocol Auditor
Not being afraid of others seeing work and struggle, she posted a video of her FULLY rotating and falling on a 4S without a harness on Instagram.

Last edited:

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
How Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and Juri Smekalov built her new Free Skating program

Smekalov's video (uploaded April 8, 2020):

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
How Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and Juri Smekalov built her new Free Skating program

Smekalov's video (uploaded April 8, 2020):
YOWZA! The next Martial Arts flic: The Empress Strikes Back !

Sylvia

Wishing I could go back to the Lake Placid JGP
Bumping this thread back up to bow down to the Empress! GREAT performance in her Rostelecom Cup free skate today, landing everything except for a step/fall out on her second 3A! :respec:

BTW, Liza recently launched her clothing venture:

ETA: And it’s GOLD!!!

Last edited:

alexikeguchi

I'm hoping third time will be the charm for Liza making an Olympic team in 2022. I feel pretty confident that two out of three of Anna, Sasha, and Aliona will not get their content back, and Kamila doesn't seem to have the best nerves. Liza has been slow and steady, has a healthy attitude, and has not only learned quads as an adult but has improved her spins and connecting steps quite a bit. I quite enjoyed this program even separate from the jumps. Davai!

MsZem

Also, with a Rostelecom victory, Liza now have medals from all six Grand Prix events :)
So she does, and that's not a common achievement. The only other ladies skater I found who accomplished this is Mao Asada - who IIRC is the only singles skater who has won all of them.

ETA: interestingly I've only found one skater on the men's side who medalled at all the GPs: Brian Joubert. There are some pairs and dance teams who have done it, though not necessarily all those you might expect.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information