Downtown Jason Brown - Let the Good Times Roll (uber thread #2)

barbarafan

I'm not sure it's a lot shorter than it was. Still could be put back into a tiny man pony. And given that his hair goes all FRIZZO typically, will he want to deal with taming the frizz or just put it in a ponytail?
It looks a bit thinned out. He can blow dry it kinda straight. It looks much cooler. a lot of hot days in T.O.

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
Bookseller and I went to the ISI exhibitions this evening to see Jason. The whole evening was a lot of fun. Jason was exceptionally warm and friendly in the extremely crowded meet and greet.There was a big pile of glossies which he personalized signed and he posed for pictures and chatted. His voice was pretty much gone by the time we got there but so were my knees from all the standing and waiting.

He couldn't have been nicer and the crowd couldn't have been warmer or more appreciative.

Last edited:

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Bookseller and I went to the ISI exhibitions this evening to see Jason. The whole evening was a lot of fun. Jason was exceptionally warm and friendly in the extremely crowded meet and great.There was a big pile of glossies which he personalized signed and he posed for pictures and chatted. His voice was pretty much gone by the time we got there but so were my knees from all the standing and waiting.

He couldn't have been nicer and the crowd couldn't have been warmer or more appreciative.

So glad you arrived safe and sound, and that you liked the show, even if your knees paid the price. :D I hope you got the photo with @Bookseller.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Thanks to someone who attended last night, both of Jason's programs have been uploaded to youtube:

Waving Through a Window

The spin error was odd ... It looks like he had a momentary lapse in concentration and lost the center.

Can't Stop the Feeling

The four split jumps are back!

Will Waving through a window be his competitive piece?

I like it!!!!

Cant Stop the feeling you CAN HAVE! bleh

Would we call him the best male spinner in the world right now?

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Will these be his competitive pieces?

I like them!!!!

Would we call him the best male spinner in the world right now?

They are exhibitions; Waving Through the Window was his exhibition last season and Can't Stop the Feeling was choreographed for SOI this year, and if I were betting, I would bet it will be his exhibition skate this season.

His SP this year is choreo by Rohene to "Love is a Bitch" and we only have snippets.

Jason has been the best spinner in men's skating now for four years, by my lights. One reason I am :rollin: about him.

Debbie S

Per his IG story, Jason is getting his hair cut. No word on how short or the status of his ponytail. I'm sure he'll post pics when done (or at least, we'll see his new look in the Champs Camp photos). :)

mattiecat13

love skating

Clueless American
I think he looks great! Makes me think of when Shaun White cut off his trademark locks and he looked good - you never quite know how it will look until it's done. But wow, such a change for him after all these years.

antmanb

Didn't he cut off his pony tail months ago? This looks like he just had a clipper taken to the back and sides, which isn't that drastic a change :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information