Downtown Jason Brown - Let the Good Times Roll (uber thread #2)

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
I'm rooting like crazy for Nathan, because 1) I'm American, so what the heck and 2) if he wins OGM, any chance we see a W/D and Jason at Worlds?

That would be a win/win right now in my eyes. If not, I'm so glad Jason ended the season with that glorious performance.:cheer2:

VGThuy

The new scoring system may benefit Jason with the increases in GOE range. Are quads also going to be devalued a bit? And we still have one less jumping pass too with thirty seconds less though, right? I really hate that last one.

Mrs. P

If Jason skated perfectly, a la 2017 Worlds, sure. I never like to play that game though cause who knows how he would have reacted in that rink.

Jason does maintain a PCS gap over the U.S. men's field. I had thought that perhaps Adam would get a bit of a PCS bump at the Olympics, but it was virtually the same from GPF. It would have been interesting to see what kind of PCS Jason would have received if he was here.

I actually like the tweet -- it shows that Jason is human (and he does it with a bit of humor, which I appreciate). We are all Burr at one point. :D

DreamSkates

If Jason skated perfectly, a la 2017 Worlds, sure. I never like to play that game though cause who knows how he would have reacted in that rink.

Jason does maintain a PCS gap over the U.S. men's field. I had thought that perhaps Adam would get a bit of a PCS bump at the Olympics, but it was virtually the same from GPF. It would have been interesting to see what kind of PCS Jason would have received if he was here.

I actually like the tweet -- it shows that Jason is human (and he does it with a bit of humor, which I appreciate). We are all Burr at one point. :D
It seems that judges are giving the preference point-wise to anyone who can land a quad or more.
I wonder if Rippon will retire now so Jason will get to go to Worlds.

aml78

It seems that judges are giving the preference point-wise to anyone who can land a quad or more.
I wonder if Rippon will retire now so Jason will get to go to Worlds.

Adam is definitely not going to worlds. He’s going to ride this Olympic fame wave (as he should) for as long as possible when he gets home.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Adam is definitely not going to worlds. He’s going to ride this Olympic fame wave (as he should) for as long as possible when he gets home.

I would agree that Adam should get while the getting is good and reap the rewards of his hard work and honesty (while of course giving Jason the chance to go to Worlds), win-win:cheer2:

A poster on GS who claims to be an elite skater and who claims to know Adam also claims otherwise. I hope you have better sources;)

katmari

It's been posted in other threads but not in Jason's fan thread -- It's official, Jason will be going to Worlds instead of Adam! :cheer2:

I'm glad we get to see Jason again to finish out the season!

:love:

I hope someone tells Lin-Manuel Miranda. His tweet after Jason's SP at Nationals was so special:

https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/statu...40517120335874

I gasped at the first leap, perfectly timed with the musical cutout. By the end I was sobbing. GO GET 'EM @jasonbskates

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Not completely unexpected, but so happy to see Jason again.:rollin:

And thanks for the reminder on how much Lin-Manuel loved his program(y)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
It's been posted in other threads but not in Jason's fan thread -- It's official, Jason will be going to Worlds instead of Adam! :cheer2:

I'm glad we get to see Jason again to finish out the season!

:love:

I hope someone tells Lin-Manuel Miranda. His tweet after Jason's SP at Nationals was so special:

https://twitter.com/Lin_Manuel/statu...40517120335874

I gasped at the first leap, perfectly timed with the musical cutout. By the end I was sobbing. GO GET 'EM @jasonbskates

Lord, refresh all my drinks... why doesn't Adam want to go to Worlds??? I dont get it....????...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Not really sure, but since this is a Jason cheer thread, we might, or might not, be the best source of info on Adam;)

Just glad we get to see Jason skate again:D

Dont read into things or assume. I actually wanted Jason on the Oly Team.

Was just asking why Adam wasnt going to Worlds. Usually medalists opt out.

ANL doesn't go into cheer threads to bash the cheered subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information