Cricket Club 4

Scrufflet

Back from my 4th annual visit to the club for a retirees luncheon! Wonderful! This time I saw Jason Brown, Medved and Cha as well as Gogolev, and of course Tracy and Brian. I might have seen Michael Slipchuk but not 100% sure.
Tons of stroking, some jumps but not as many as I would have thought. I was about a foot away from Med. but did not approach her as she was so into her world and it didn't seem right to intrude. She and Jason are close skating buddies; they spent a lot of time interacting with one another. Only singles there, no pairs or dance. A terrific way to spend an afternoon!

Scrufflet

Lucky you! My DD was thinking of joining an engineering inspection so she could ‘view’ the facilities. I offered to be an outside consultant but it didn’t work!
Is it too late for you to work at my former college, then retire? One of the managers told me a year ago that he had 2 aunts who were rabid fans and were pushing him to let them visit. He refused! I think that is SO mean! Isn't there a Take Your Aunt To Work Day?

kittysk8ts

Back from my 4th annual visit to the club for a retirees luncheon! Wonderful! This time I saw Jason Brown, Medved and Cha as well as Gogolev, and of course Tracy and Brian. I might have seen Michael Slipchuk but not 100% sure.
Tons of stroking, some jumps but not as many as I would have thought. I was about a foot away from Med. but did not approach her as she was so into her world and it didn't seem right to intrude. She and Jason are close skating buddies; they spent a lot of time interacting with one another. Only singles there, no pairs or dance. A terrific way to spend an afternoon!
Thank you for sharing ! OMG I seriously covet that club and would gladly turn in my Fed Gov job to be mere gophers for Brian and Tracy. Ha!

Scrufflet

Okay I gotta ask - did you seem Jason skate or jump? Quads? Or just talking to Evgenia?
Yes Jason was skating (not too many jumps and no I did not see a quad attempt) but he was skating to his long music. They spend so much time stroking; it's kind of a puzzle to me how skaters practise. He was talking to her a lot and being encouraging. What a great guy! And always about 1:00ish. Brian leads the group in a stroking exercise; so cool! He's still got the moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information