Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

soogar

Well the whole thing was weird. The Olympics, their religion, that the truth will come out.

I shake my head. I can find anything on the internet if I desperately wanted to believe in it.

People are destroying their lives over this but they don’t realize it.
I found it interesting that Jaime debunked the adrenochrome theory because she was actually there, but would not entirely rule it out. I had to look it up to figure out what they were talking about.

Last edited:

Habs

A bitch from Canada
Well the whole thing was weird. The Olympics, their religion, that the truth will come out.

I shake my head. I can find anything on the internet if I desperately wanted to believe in it.

People are destroying their lives over this but they don’t realize it.
The "spiritual war" that she says she's so aware of.... this is bonkers.

jackson

I listened too.

The most concerning part is her daughter with her ex. What an awful situation for him having to deal with that. Canadian courts always believe in shared custody between two parents (unless there is substantial risk/criminal reasons against a parent). Her 14 year old can at least choose what parent to live with but the daughter can’t. Welcome to his nightmare 😔.
Truly - none of your business @Judy!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Truly - none of your business @Judy!
:huh: Then so is most of what we discuss here. This is something Sale discussed in a public forum. It's not like @Judy was eavesdropping or spying on her to get this info. If Sale wants to put this information out there, we are free to discuss it.

This forum discusses who dates who, who is getting married, who has children, who is planning to have children, who is pregnant, who is going to what school, what's going on with skaters' families. Why are you taking an issue with this for some reason?

mtnskater

Jamie seems like a person with a good heart. I don’t understand how so many people will give up everything…husbands, wives, family, children, friends, jobs…for this conspiracy theory Q stuff. I feel very sad for her. One of the other women on the podcast was also going through a divorce like Jamie and had a job in the medical field where she was previously respected and successful and was giving all that up too. They openly talked about how everyone had shunned them and they missed human touch and connection and that one day when the truth comes out they will be vindicated. Jamie and the blond woman both had statues of Buddha behind them, which was super puzzling given the Q love of guys like Trump who couldn’t be further from the spirituality of the Buddha. The blond woman is a Trump supporting yoga teacher. It’s all such a weird psychological phenomenon.

soogar

Jamie seems like a person with a good heart. I don’t understand how so many people will give up everything…husbands, wives, family, children, friends, jobs…for this conspiracy theory Q stuff. I feel very sad for her. One of the other women on the podcast was also going through a divorce like Jamie and had a job in the medical field where she was previously respected and successful and was giving all that up too. They openly talked about how everyone had shunned them and they missed human touch and connection and that one day when the truth comes out they will be vindicated. Jamie and the blond woman both had statues of Buddha behind them, which was super puzzling given the Q love of guys like Trump who couldn’t be further from the spirituality of the Buddha. The blond woman is a Trump supporting yoga teacher. It’s all such a weird psychological phenomenon.
You can support Trump and be into yoga. Just like Trump has supporters who are not into Qanon. I honestly think what gives these groups power is this need to categorize and label people by political opinion. Just like there is this assumption that there is only one political view and if someone does not agree with it, then they must be a bad person. I read way too much criticism and Reddit “hate” targeted toward Vincent Zhou because he was an alleged Trump supporter. I have no clue if he is one or not, or if it was because he visited the White House unlike other athletes who boycotted. I guess if it were me, I would attend a function out of respect. That was how it was done in the past and is typical of people who hold public office.

I digress, but how fractured is the world that Jaime is being isolated because of her political views that her family is turning away from her, further pushing her towards people who support these views? People can be skeptical of lockdown and not be full on qanon believers. The rhetoric is strong to push and label people who have opposing views on lockdowns as crazy, when in fact , epidemiologists were arguing about the benefit of lockdowns verses the economic and psychological harm.

I will also say that plenty of people have family members whom they don’t agree with and they tolerate them. It seems people now are less tolerant and only want to have friends who think like them.

canbelto

I digress, but how fractured is the world that Jaime is being isolated because of her political views that her family is turning away from her, further pushing her towards people who support these views? People can be skeptical of lockdown and not be full on qanon believers. The rhetoric is strong to push and label people who have opposing views on lockdowns as crazy, when in fact , epidemiologists were arguing about the benefit of lockdowns verses the economic and psychological harm.

I will also say that plenty of people have family members whom they don’t agree with and they tolerate them. It seems people now are less tolerant and only want to have friends who think like them.

Q-anon is not really a "political view." It's a conspiracy theory that members of Hollywood + the Democratic party are all blood-drinking pedophiles. It's way beyond being MAGA. Q-nuts think nothing about accusing you of being a pedo if you're not also into Q-anon.

Amy L

You make it sound like QAnon is just an opinion on lockdowns or something. They believe that liberals/celebrities kidnap and murder children in order to steal the hormones out of their adrenal glands. I have a lot of inlaws that are into this. It's true that turning away from them makes them move closer to their views, but there comes a point where you have to let go of them for your own sanity. When Q people believe that everyone else literally supports the rape and murder of children for satanic purposes, at some point they will believe that YOU do this as well if you don't 100% follow Q. Jamie believes that the shattered relationship between her and her son will be worth it to save the world and that he will come around eventually when she is proven right. The two sides can't really "tolerate" each other in order to save a relationship.

Either you are saving the world, or you are a baby eating lizard person. What family is going to stay together when those are your only two options in the Q world???

Last edited:

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
how fractured is the world that Jaime is being isolated because of her political views that her family is turning away from her, further pushing her towards people who support these views? People can be skeptical of lockdown and not be full on qanon believers. The rhetoric is strong to push and label people who have opposing views on lockdowns as crazy, when in fact , epidemiologists were arguing about the benefit of lockdowns verses the economic and psychological harm.

I'm not tolerant of anyone whose ideas are not based in reality, or whose ideas pose a direct threat to my health and well-being.
If Jamie were part of my family, I wouldn't tolerate her views either.

Rafter

So, although I loathe to bring this back up - someone just sent me a link to a podcast Jamie recorded recently. In it, she said that her 14-year-old son called her a lunatic and won't talk to her.
So I guess that helps answer the question about whether or not the dads are helping to shield the kids. :eek:
Jamie was talking about having "become awake" or something like that last February and how people had "transitioned" out of her life as a result. She was surprisingly unconcerned about her son thinking she was nuts. She seems to see this as collateral damage from her "spiritual awakening" and is OK with it. Very disturbing.

Looks like she has new friends who are in this alternate reality with her (like the podcast host) and they just reinforce each other with all of this nonsense.

I haven’t watched it yet but based on this, she sounds mentally ill.

Sorry for the children.

soogar

Q-anon is not really a "political view." It's a conspiracy theory that members of Hollywood + the Democratic party are all blood-drinking pedophiles. It's way beyond being MAGA. Q-nuts think nothing about accusing you of being a pedo if you're not also into Q-anon.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaime started out being against the lockdowns, and then after receiving extreme reactions fell down the qanon rabbit hole. I think qanon starts with legitimate opinions on social issues and then turns into craziness with the other views. I know because i joined a conservative facebook site that shared same views on Trump and lockdowns and then the qanon crazy started to show. I had to get out of it because it was getting nuts. But I can see how Jaime can fall into this group during the pandemic and now she is socially isolated. It’s not good for her mental health at all. Is she even coaching or doing anything to get her mind off the pandemic/qanon and covid?

honey

The whole situation still makes me mostly feel concern for her and her children. Adrenochrome? Flat earth? Sorry, but if that’s where someone’s head is, that is so far beyond just a different political view.

In terms of what she is doing with her time, I don’t think she has ever really seriously coached skating, and I doubt that would be much of an option now. The bio on that interview said she is not currently taking life coaching clients. I think a cafe she once co-owned cut ties with her. She removed mention of the Special Olympics from her bios several months ago. Before her “awakening”, that was something she did do work with. Again, I just feel concern all around for this situation.

As an aside, I thought perhaps this was most polite and diplomatic she’s ever been when discussing SLC?

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaime started out being against the lockdowns, and then after receiving extreme reactions fell down the qanon rabbit hole. I think qanon starts with legitimate opinions on social issues

I don't. Opposing a public health measure because "freedom" is not legitimate, and receiving criticism for that is not an "extreme" reaction.

Amy L

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaime started out being against the lockdowns, and then after receiving extreme reactions fell down the qanon rabbit hole. I think qanon starts with legitimate opinions on social issues and then turns into craziness with the other views.

You're still equating QANON with political views that are the fault of "reactions". Oh no, it's the lefties fault that they're mean to me for accusing them of Soros microchips in their brains! Now I will really go down the rabbit hole due to their extreme reactions!!! :rolleyes: I don't know how new Jamie's views are because I've never followed her closely, but this Q thing is not new at all. The first sister-in-law who fell deep in the Q hole got into it about 5 years ago through essential oil/vegan/homeschooling mommy blogs. The other Q sister-in-law got into it through MAGA because Trump supports them for liking him. Q and MAGA is a Venn diagram, they are not a complete circle but the overlap is large.

I am literally the only liberal person in my entire family and I am "closeted" because I don't want to hear their reactions. I did not take my legitimate opinions and turn into an extreme tankie pinko communist revolutionary because my conservative family was mean to me. I have my own values and free will, if I ever go nuts on the internet it won't be because of other peoples' "extreme reactions"

canbelto

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaime started out being against the lockdowns, and then after receiving extreme reactions fell down the qanon rabbit hole. I think qanon starts with legitimate opinions on social issues and then turns into craziness with the other views. I know because i joined a conservative facebook site that shared same views on Trump and lockdowns and then the qanon crazy started to show. I had to get out of it because it was getting nuts. But I can see how Jaime can fall into this group during the pandemic and now she is socially isolated. It’s not good for her mental health at all. Is she even coaching or doing anything to get her mind off the pandemic/qanon and covid?

See there's a big difference between being against the lockdowns because it means you're broke/lonely/on edge/unemployed, and being against the lockdowns bc c19 is a disease made in a laboratory by Dr Fauci and other pedophiles to hurt Donald Trump. There's a big difference between being a conservative Republican because you're pro-life/pro second Amendment/against illegal immigration and equating all Democrats with blood-drinking, adrenochrome pedophiles.

It is obvious that Jamie Sale has fallen far down the rabbit hole of crazy conspiracy theories and this goes way beyond being raised very conservatively.

I mean, just compare her 2013 interview with TSL where she seemed funny, normal and kind:

With this:

It's sad to see her mental deterioration.

VGThuy

In my personal experience and observations, most people (the ones who aren't extremists or the type to disown people) make tons of allowances for close friends and relatives (especially relatives) they disagree with, so if family and friends are distancing themselves from a person because of their views, it's because that person is the one doing the pushing in the first place aka antagonizing everyone they know. They may do this by making every interaction about their conspiracy theorist views - which are aggressive and not simply "I believe this". If someone becomes a person where all they want to talk about are their views and part of what they're talking about is how everyone else other than them and their fellow conspiracy theorist friends are sheep...and they're a free thinker — unlike everyone else they know — well, it's not surprising that nobody else would be able to tolerate being around that person any longer. Then if if someone starts acting on those impulses to support campaigns and government action that will harm other people, then well...people have their lines so don't be surprised if they react if you cross those lines.

Really, if someone is feeling alienated and isolated, part of it could be "the mob" not thinking for themselves and shaming them...but maybe...just maybe the fact that multiple people are reacting the same way and no longer want to be around that person should motivate said person to start truly reflecting on their actions and attitudes and realize how they're pushing everyone away. But it's nearly impossible in these Q-Anon cases because those people don't have the ability to be self-aware because they're in that conspiracy theory high.

canbelto

Also if you go to Jamie's IG you'll see that from about October 2021 she makes a hard turn from posting the usual pics about her kids/vacations/figure skating/pets to Q-related memes. It's truly as if she abandoned any relics from her old life and her new life is just Q-related conspiracy theories. I feel horrible for her family and young children.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Also if you go to Jamie's IG you'll see that from about October 2021 she makes a hard turn from posting the usual pics about her kids/vacations/figure skating/pets to Q-related memes. It's truly as if she abandoned any relics from her old life and her new life is just Q-related conspiracy theories. I feel horrible for her family and young children.
Sadness!

jackson

It sounds like she has really lost it. Hope she gets help. Sad.
Have you ever thought about the fact she may just be a free thinker? People are so fast to cast stones at her because she doesn't follow the heard. If you were true fans you would let her live her life and continue to live your own personal life rather than sit around posting your speculations on a public forum. Puh-lease!

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Have you ever thought about the fact she may just be a free thinker? People are so fast to cast stones at her because she doesn't follow the heard. If you were true fans you would let her live her life and continue to live your own personal life rather than sit around posting your speculations on a public forum. Puh-lease!
Right, and Jim Jones was just a "free thinker" too.

Why are you even here? Clearly it's not to critically think.

Winnipeg

There is a fine line between free thinking and fanaticism - if she is hurting others then it may be a sign she is not really herself. I was not casting stones at her BTW, rather wishing her well and that she gets help. There are many examples in history of where so called free thinking led to war and other human right issues.

Would you call a person free thinking if they told you they believed that many of the persons on earth were really aliens bent on taking over the planet or would you call them delusional?

BTW, I think you meant "herd" instead of "heard."

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City

No, people are "casting stones" at her because her opinions are not based on facts and are dangerous to public health.

BTW this isn't a "fan" board. It's a discussion board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information