Breaking Added to Paris 2024 Sports Programme

VGThuy

Some of the best times I've had were at Yankees and Mets games. Hockey is still the most exciting to watch live. As far as sports go, figure skating was the only sport where I almost fell asleep while watching live....Sorry Roberta Rodehiero... :shuffle: LadieZZZ, am I right?

MsZem

I see the sea
Some of the best times I've had were at Yankees and Mets games. Hockey is still the most exciting to watch live. As far as sports go, figure skating was the only sport where I almost fell asleep while watching live....Sorry Roberta Rodehiero... :shuffle: LadieZZZ, am I right?
I'm trying to figure out if there is any way that this post could have been more wrong.

Perhaps if you'd have swapped Rodeghiero out for another Italian lady.

VGThuy

I'm trying to figure out if there is any way that this post could have been more wrong.

Perhaps if you'd have swapped Rodeghiero out for another Italian lady.
Well, pretty sure the usual baseball and hockey game has like at least ten times the amount of spectators than Skate America. ;)

Karina1974

Breakdancing. Good lord....

You've got to be kidding me.

They need to add baton twirling, which should have been added years ago. Show me another sport with the same intricacy and high skill level required of an elite-level twirler. There isn't one. Even RG doesn't come close.

MsZem

I see the sea
They need to add baton twirling, which should have been added years ago. Show me another sport with the same intricacy and high skill level required of an elite-level twirler. There isn't one. Even RG doesn't come close.
By all means, Kevin Aymoz should have a chance to be a winter and summer Olympian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information