Boikova-Kozlovski Cheer thread

Taso

But G & G won the silver at Euros in 86, which was 33 years ago.

Ah yes that's right! In my brain I went to winning instead of medalling because of the way Vash's post was worded, but yeah Boikova & Kozlovskii didn't win! G&G were both younger in 1986 than B&K in 2019 - so the original wording makes sense of youngest since.

Mad for Skating

I am afraid of jinxing Boikova Kozlovski. So I am keeping my expectations for this season very low and I will patiently wait for them to develop in the coming years.

Same! They have a lot of raw talent, and Moskvina has done well to refine it. I think if they can stay healthy, they will take the world by storm. Crossing my fingers, because they are lovely.

tripleflutz

Banned Member
I love them but I was still sad they won bronze at Europeans by such a margin. Only since that will likely be on the only opportunity Della Monica & Guarise ever have to medal at a Europeans while B&K will probably win like 10 European medals and some European titles, so it would have meant way more to D/M&G. And I find their story inspirational, his coming over from a whole different field of skating, being so weak when they first started, and the amazing improvements they have made since.

NAOTMAA

They were fantastic! Did everything they were suppose to and more!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

I can't wait for next season and what programs they'll have next. Hopefully a nice PCS increase will happen too :cool:

Amantide

Absolutely stunning senior debut season for them :cheer: Two clean programs at Worlds, a new SB in the LP and overall, and finishing 6th!

They are the breakthrough pair of the year, if there were an award for that.

I woke up but could only catch the last 3 pairs on TV. I hope smb will post their video on YT.
I'm thrilled with the result though. I can't wait to see them the next season. :swoon:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
They were so Great! No signs of nervousness in their first ever worlds. He looked like a prince and she like a fairy. Loved their reactions when they finished. I am looking forward to their artistic development in the coming years.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I'm thrilled they were able to break 140 in the LP :respec:

I know they said they wanted to try all different kinds of music but I hope they don't completely leave classical behind. I think they would do an amazing Sleeping Beauty 😍

I think they have the time to experiment. Otherwise they may get bored and stop growing. They have a great coach who can guide them so they don’t veer off too much.

Jammers

I love this team but they need to improve on their speed to challenge T/M who for all their bad programs have great skating skills power and speed. But being only 19/17 they should be able to get that speed and power in a short amount of time.

Amantide

I think their speed is great tbh. They need more power but they are very young team, things will only improve. I'm sure we will see that in next season.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Agree. T/M didn’t start out exceptionally powerful and look at them now!
T&M had great basic skating skills when they had just turned senior. They had speed, a big triple twist, and big throws and they were consistent too. They have a lot of natural talent, like B&K. T&M did not get good programs and they were sort of ignored by their coach, in favor of another pair. That won’t happen to B&K. They have the best pairs coach in the world.

Last edited:

Mad for Skating

T&M had great basic skating skills when they had just turned senior. They had speed, a big triple twist, and big throws and they were consistent too. They have a lot of natural talent, like B&K. T&M did not get good programs and they were sort of ignored by their coach, in favor of another pair. That won’t happen to B&K. They have the best pairs coach in the world.

Yes, I think that T/M’s programs made them look less skilled than they were. Their programs didn’t let them be powerful. Proper choreo has helped immensely.
Don’t get me started on how Mozer handles the hierarchy...don’t get me started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information